[WIP] Remington 870 MCS

(moved to a new topic since I’m doing a shotgun now)

Remington 870 MCS (1080p renders!):

Todo:

• Finish modeling the rest of the barrel/tube
  • Finish modeling the sights
  • Do the firing animation
  • Do the pump animation
  • Do the shell casing ejection
  • Do the reload animation
  • Sounds

I can smell the pink paint coming! Looks awesome so far man

OH MAH GOSH THAT’S BEAUTIFUL <3
Camo is fine, maybe have some camo options though? (Instead of repainting the whole model, you could change the color through the scripts) Sights should be nice and simple. Just a simple little line in the middle or no sight at all is fine

is this for openspades, or ace of spades?

Which of these two do you guys prefer?

This (#1):

Or this (#2):

Reference:

I’m asking because the first one is out of proportion, according to the reference pic. I personally prefer two, until someone convinces me otherwise. Everything else would be kept the same.

@bigboy_eeb : It’s for OpenSpades.

More or less satisfied with what I have right now (I had to use a mounted dot sight since the rail system added some extra height).

Looks really darn good.

#2 looks amazing <3

This is my favorite one of yours yet. It looks too good to be real! xD

Question though, is the reflex sight the wrong way? Maybe I’m looking at it wrong, but I thought the lens is closest to the person holding it. nvm im dumb

Depends on the type of reflex sight, Kuunikal. The Ghost ring sight has the ring further away from the guy

put a pump on #2 and it’S gonna be golden (don’t waste your time with any kind of handle, just a regular pump shall do

Comments on the firing animation?

https://youtu.be/gIdKCSwgeMs

I don’t think the tilting the gun to the side is really necessary. If you want to keep the tilting during reload you could maybe just make it slightly up.

Better?

https://youtu.be/1rWOxF7zXiM

Imo, yes. Looks great!~ :slight_smile:

Would u be able to make a second version of the gun with the tilt? Cuz the more I look, the more I begin to like it with the side animations. The upwards animation is also good.

Ooo luv it so far, Para <3
Great job :slight_smile:

Looks great, but the pump animation could go kinda longer. (May be wrong though.)

For the Reload animation, you could make the gun sideways so we can see where the guy puts the bullet a little

I agree, I think the tilt looks more natural

The rest of the mod looks great though, the only thing I’d personally change is the reddot sight. I’d shape the frame/circle a bit more round, right now it looks more hexagonal.