Whitelist?

Hello hello, I played for a little bit awhile back and was having the itch to play some mc today, but the server isn’t working for me. Did the IP change or do you guys remove people from the whitelist after awhile if they don’t play for a long time? I remember AG saying something to me about this awhile ago, but I don’t remember what it was. Thanks! :slight_smile:

We just updated to 1.10 so make sure your mine craft is updated. If no one else responds I’ll check the whitelist when I return home

edit:
checked the whitelist and TorchOF is on it

Weirddd, I tried joining both on 1.10.2 and 1.10. I'll try again.

EDIT: Still not working. It says "connection refused". Is the server down?

EDIT EDIT: I'm using Java version 1.7.0_101 if that makes a difference, even though I doubt it does.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I think this version doesn't work well on Linux. It crashes my computer everytime it loads. I'll try emulating through wine and see if that works.

Screenshot from 2016-06-30 17:22:31.png

Must be something up with java. Its not the whitelist or you would have seen something like this:not on the whitelist

Ah, very true. I think it’s just messed up on my computer. I’ll just wait till I get a new computer I guess. (Linux is finicky and can’t wait to go back to Mac) Thanks for the help!