Which client do you use and would you be willing to change?

It is the standard Intel HD graphics 2000. It is not good with OpenGL applications.

OpenSpades is the best choice (if your computer can run it).

Have you tried the software renderer? You might be ok with that CPU if you put all the settings to the lowest.

It can run at 800x600, fastest render, but it it almost impossible to see anything, try it yourself.

Wow, ok yeah… Barely playable.

I tried out the software renderer the other day. It’s worse than it used to be and I’ve got a $1k custom built PC.

Wow, i bet you can play Starcraft2 on max settings.

My computer can run Open Spades, i like the rag-doll physics, and thw water effects. But i feel more control, more responsive 0.75 when placing blocks.

Yeah, I’ve tried running it at 1080p, I got 17 fps. On the lowest settings I barely got 80 fps. Looks terrible either ways.
On a i5 3570k @ 4.3GHz

Don’t be a hater, lol.

It seems Mr. Cyclosarin is somewhat, right:

http://s25.postimg.org/nybftmrof/error.png

I play starcraft 2 at max settings.
Problem? 8)

I would say that the servers are more unstable in comparison to 2 months before.

Um, that was me working on the stats server.

I stated it would be down in #aloha, and announced it in game in a server message.

Has nothing to do with C++ vs Python.

OpenSpades doesn’t really looks/feels the same and I don’t use it yet, but I really like its sound reverb and ambient occlusion.
I would switch when servers I care for switch to OpenSpades only and provide new features (higher maps or higher player count could make me switch in a minute).
I agree with Nope, 0.75 has a better feeling for building for some reason. I finds that at lowest graphical settings OS is snappy enough for the rest.

Don’t see evolution any time soon, new gamemodes maybe, but i would say 1/4th of the AoS population doesn’t even know about .76 or OS

For me, 0.75 feels better and runs way better. I’ve also put quite a bit of work into making it how I like it.
That said, if OpenSpades worked on bad computers, I’d be the first to push for migrating to it.

That’s one more thing. People with computers who run on a potato can’t run OpenSpades. The reason is that they don’t have video cards and hardware acceleration. 0.75 doesn’t require you to have these, which means ‘your grandma’s computer can run it’. Thus, becoming the slogan for vanilla and beta 'Spades.