When are there going to be a wave of new admins?

Here’s (possibly) a big hint to people who want to be admin.

1. Like Frosty said, trustworthiness or established presence in the AoS community, no hacking/clanhopping/etc.
  2. Actually playing aloha servers. If you’re not doing this, why the heck would we want you anyways?
  3. Participation in IRC. This has a really, and I mean really, good impression on us. And sitting/idling != participating.
  4. Participate in forum discussions, but don’t carry out pointless arguments (like certain people do on the ban appeals section…)

If you’re getting rejected, you probably failed multiple points above. If you’re not getting a response, it’s probably because we don’t have anything to say about you. So when you see us in-game, give us a greeting (especially if you’re using a different name), PM us messages about who you’re thinking is griefing/hacking, and be generally helpful.

You do realize that the IRC is gonna be filled with people applying for adminship now, right? XD

And if they’re all being helpful, I don’t see how this is a bad thing.

He does have a point.

i really hope there is a bunch of new admins on all aloha server cause the amount of aimbotter for this time being has drastically increase… i just started playing this game again and you know what, i can’t even find one server without an aimbotter playing around.

Good to know your coming back spas. :slight_smile:

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/a54/de4/759/resized/mcdick-meme-generator-oh-hey-there-2ed751.jpg

What about if you have hacked in the past? But want to help in the community more and clear his name?

We have at least 2 people that I know for sure have used a cheat in the past on our team. We don’t hold grudges for the most part. That being said, if you’ve threatened to DDoS our website and/or a staff member, whether jokingly or not, we’re obviously going to remember that and it may have a negative influence on your application.

Hmmm Yes i dont even know how to and i do regret it since it has jeopodise (not sure how to spell that).
Thanks PXYC for the helpful info.