What is aloha.pk and who are we?

A brief introduction

We are aloha player killers, and friends! or aloha.pk for short. We play, host, and moderate self-customized game servers for moddable games. :partying_face: Conceived by a Hawaii-grown gamer whose gaming addiction began in 1986, aloha.pk was born in February of 2011 and is sustained by our shared vision for respect. We’re populated by creative developers and PvP-hungry gamers who know fun challenges and crave them on the playing field. Practicing “aloha” is pretty important around here, and disrespectful behavior is strongly frowned upon. We welcome you to become part of us no matter what your background is, so please come hang out and have some fun with us!

What is aloha?

it’s a Hawaiian word that in simplest terms translates to a friendly hello and goodbye. its deepest meaning is beyond definition; it’s a way of life that’s all about love and respect.

Where are we from and where are our servers located?

We’re all over the world but most of our players connect from North America. aloha.pk is based in the United States and all of our game servers run on a fully dedicated server located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, California, USA. Learn more: https://aloha.pk/t/hardware-specs-for-hosting-our-game-servers

How to join?

You being here means you’re already part of us. Say hi if you want, or don’t. :call_me_hand:

How can i give back?

Just be respectful. That’s more than enough and appreciated more than you know.

No but seriously, how can i give back?

Sharing your resources, skills, and knowledge certainly helps.

Donations are accepted by credit card. All donations go toward present and future aloha.pk expenses.

“Rules”

Please digest our guidelines, and follow your local laws & the laws of the United States.