Votekicking System

I have just finished playing Counterstrike Maps. I first came across a player named Killerpro who was pulling off instant shots and had multikills. Before I could even start a votekick on him, another player named Dudu who I saw in spectate mode was literally snapping to different directions to kill multiple people at once and had 150% smg accuracy. And then right before I started a votekick on him, another player named pewdiepie1 had 5 kills at a time and a 250% smg accuracy.

Through the entire ordeal, me and a few other likeminded individuals had been nonstop trying to votekick one of the two latter, as killerpro hadn’t enough evidence to determine whether he was hacking or not. Even those both Dudu and pewdiepie1 had a ridiculous ratio and accuracy, and were doing pentakills while snapping to different directions, they didn’t get kicked. Each time we opened up a votekick, a slew of people immediately voted /y and it seemed for sure they’d always get kicked. However, it was always 5 or 6 votes left and everyone kept begging nonvoters to type /y. I’d messaged the admins desperately for them to come and resolve the problem. Eventually pewdiepie1 left during a votekick, and Dudu has covered his tracks by missing on purpose to bring his accuracy down to an 8%.

The votekick system, and pardon my French, is bullshit. If you’ve got a full server, it’s impossible to get as many people required to votekick someone. Usually, many people are either foreign, new, afk, stubborn, or have the hacker on their own team and don’t want to get rid of their golden goose. If there’s too little people in a game, then it won’t even let you votekick the other person. Even if there are 5 people on a server and all 4 want the other gone for hacking, griefing, what have you, the game will not let you kick them despite the fact that the others may be in unanimous agreement. The only way to get rid of a legitimate hacker another way is to message the admins which have not responded before, and depending on the admins shouldn’t become a main source of moderating, because it would tax people who have to run several servers and live their own lives.

I can understand why you made this system to have such high requirements for a votekick. Nine times out of ten, a person usually starts a votekick because they cannot recognize the difference between a scripter and an actual skilled person, and most of those times, they’re too angry to care either way. However, considering the ban time for anyone kicked is only thirty minutes, I seriously doubt the requirements should even be so high in the first place, especially considering how a votekick ban leaves someone to be able to terrorize the population with aimbots, ESP, or what have you again in the future. I’m suggesting that the votekick requirements be toned down, or possibly specified based on how many people are in the server. For example, with a full server, the requirement should be lowered a bit so that the person actually stands a chance of getting kicked. But for a server with five or so people in it, rather than depending on a percentage of a sizeable population, just make it so that the entire server must vote to kick the person. Thank you for reading.

Well berretarboy, first thanks for taking time to make this thread.

You are right. I know that it is pretty annoying to kick hackers on arena maps.
Mostly, a lot people go afk after they got killed and players who play witg the hackers dont vote too.
But the votekick shouldnt be reduced imo for serval reasons:

1.It is kind a protection against votekick abuse. Some Players think that they are cool by kicking people with the reason cause you have no swag or cause you are ugly. Imagine there are less votes needed to kick them… The player played legal and has now no chance to play for 30 minutes. Mostly some strange guys still vote /y…

1. It is protection for skilled players who have no trusted password too. In Arena, Most people get kicked because they won a 1vs4 although it isnt difficult. Imagine how many skilled pkayers would be kicked if we would reduce the votes who are needed.

2. You werent lucky. Mostly, one admin is availble if you use /admin. I like that you used it, but it was bad luck that nobody was availble. But please use this command in future too, because it is the best way to get help.

I am sorry that it was so bad for you, but I dont think that the scrpt will be changed because it works well and there are only a few persons who complain, but nothing is or can be perfect.

Please enjoy playing on our servers and more luck next time dude, maybe cya ingame.