[video] Who are the cheaters killing?

Warning: my english is bad. If you think you are being insulted, check with me. Maybe you imagined.

Communicated recently with one cheater. I asked him: “Why are you doing this?” He replied: “Because this game is shit.” And to the question: “Then why are you playing it?”, He did not answer.

I know the answer, and now I will share it with you.
But first, an analogy. You probably know that if an athlete quits classes for a while, then his muscles begin to atrophy? In some way, our brain is the same muscle, and if it is not loaded with work, it will begin to atrophy. And to restore an attrophied muscle is a long hard work, it is a pain.
I think you already understood what I wanted to say - players who regularly play with wallhack do not load the part of the brain responsible for tactical calculations. And at least it weakens greatly, and atrophies as a maximum.
You think I’m exaggerating? Check out these cheater videos, kindly provided by admins to anyone interested.

“Throw in a grenade? And what is a grenade?”

“I will jump in one place like a macaque, and then completely crawl out, nobody will even think to shoot me.”

“I will sit in the open, hoping that the enemy does not have smg … oh, no.”

“What am I doing? Where I am? Where am I going?”

Such players tend to fall into hysteria over nothing.

Complete inability to hit an opponent despite a wallhack. And his opponent, on the contrary, showed excellent tactical understanding - he scared off him with fire, left the line of sight and threw a grenade. How revealing.

No comments.

Terminal stage.

See these meaningless movements? The complete lack of tactical analysis of the situation? Some already don’t even understand what a protective wall is for.
And what will happen to such a player in other shooters, where they do not have cheats? They will be brutally humiliated and ridiculed by other players.
Therefore, they return to Spades, even if they consider the game to be bad. Because only here they can feel themselves not losers. Though not for long.

So the answer to the headline: cheaters kill themselves as players.

In the end. Even if the cheater thinks he is working for a team. The team still does not need it.

I express gratitude to the moderators and administrators for their hard work.

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

can you resume that to 5 words

I just watched a video of banned cheaters, and wanted to share some fun moments.

Nice, cheaters doing shit is funny sometimes