victory!

two maps, first normandie followed by classicgen, two caps later… we did it! we won, we won! :stuck_out_tongue:

big ups to everyone for playing. it was a great turnout and lots of fun. thanks to the AoS forums community for putting up a good fight!

this was taken moments after MoJo snagged the intel away from DeathEnhanced’s deathtrap and passed it to Grandy (tGM) who capped it ~5 minutes before the end of the second round:

many thanks to PXYC for hosting the server and Hotketchup for organizing the event.

57Atm.png

Nice

Fun match, I’m not sure why Satou was playing for the forums team. I’d love to do it again sometime.

Nice job :slight_smile:

i don’t think Satou could switch. The second game the blue would have been at a disadvantage with less players if he wasn’t on their team. The biggest question is WHY he was listening to our Strategies LOL . Its all good though, hes a slippery sucker too.

lol… sounds like it was a good match…
congrats mates!

I just noticed me on the forums team just now. Funny thing is, I wasn’t around for the second round, so that Satou isn’t me.

LOL. haha, Wow.

Oh wait, that’s why you didn’t respond to my TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

This was an awesome match. Cant wait for the next!

1-0 Aloha!

Can I play on aloha’s team next time? Pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse.

I wanna Join you guys!!!

Just to give you a little heads up that i had to disconnect half-way throught the match thus me having a low score, but overall i enjoyed the match.