UHC event interest?

Lol Yes I have no sense of humor if it’s not obvious. Secondly If I can make it i’m not in it for prizes.

Lastly fro has poured out a lot of time and energy into making the server don’t say he takes orders from anyone.

A.
B.
C.
D.
Nevermind.

Perhaps I am losing interest in playing a UHC if this is how people are going to treat each other.

I do not know what…er, why, the posts before mine escalated, but they did. From this point on can we please keep discussion only for the UHC - primarily for people to say “yes I am interested” considering that’s the point of the thread.

Sorry Froe, it’s “calling someone out.” It’s always good to get the boss at the pointy end of an arrow. Oh, you’re a boss too! Yeah, you’re in trouble. :slight_smile:
I think Scipio will show up to defend his honor which I have tweaked a little bit. If he’ll cough up the MC codes, idunno. Does he remember how to shoot a bow?
Relax, it’s all in good fun. Like me threatening SukottoGoSen for basically assassinating me while I was strolling through spawn, minding my own business. Now I know how JFK felt. There will be repercussions in the UHC! Yeah, Scott, I got an arrow for you!
Just a little trash talk to get people wired up for the main event. Damn liberals; take offence at anything! :slight_smile: Better check your six every second!

I can’t wait, it’ll be awesome!

-Joel