The critical mass has accumulated. The Urgent problem of Aloha arena servers.

I want to draw attention to the  urgent problem of the aloha's servers, in particular cs arena\arena servers.
Every single day on Aloha servers circulating about 40-60 (maybe less, maybe more) of unique players. And among these players there are enough hackers and bug users. I can vouch for the arena. Dozens of votekicks are creating for only one day \ evening games because of potential hacking or apparent glitching\bug using. However, the contingent in aloha is such indifferentis and as a consequence, votekick  doesn't work.This means that players can not deal with hackers and glitching. So I have matured a question. WHERE ARE ONLINE Admins on the server? You were lucky to find players, such as Megastar, Moder, PepeFin and others who, good, struggling with hackers by theirs own. Whatever happened to the servers, if they do not? How many dozens of hackers could destroy favorable atmosphere of the game? Why the administration is so short-sighted in the orbit of the existence of servers? You do not see the butt problem, which lies on the surface. And that, you know, whether, currently hypocrisy. You have 32 servers, you have your own forum that is really there. And the problem for you to appoint a sufficient number of players that own the rights for banning, kicking, etc.? Then why Nathan bans someone by complaints? Let's go to the end with this idea. we will be indifferent thoroughly. Continue in the same spirit, and there will be only hackers on aloha servers.
I want the administration kept a hand on the pulse of events and is considered the issue carefully. If you do not care about the rest of your audience, then make drastic measures Please… If you do not care about this problem, type that I'm exaggerating, and that is not so bad as i have said. say, that administrators keep everything under control. .-------.
let me hear you.
Этот сервер нуждается в переменах, да не будете вы безразличными. (с) Ф. Ницше.

1479711238.jpg

Алкогольная-депрессия.jpg

first of all read this: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1693.0

Secondly a majority of the admins are busy with real life (work, school, etc). I am only able to get onto aloha aos servers about 30 min to a hour per day (during the weekday) if i’m not busy with homework or studying for midterms/finals.

We do everything in our power to keep the servers functional but atm they are slowly dying but we continue to keep the game alive as long as we can.

2 guards and 2 admins from ewery country gives 24/7 of protection, but that never happens, rip aloha?

Emmmm. There is no need to show and inform me about what I said in the header post again. It was discussed that the players acted as administrators. There is a lack of them. That means that U DONT “do everything in our power to keep the servers functional but atm they are slowly dying but we continue to keep the game alive as long s we can”. See?

We rely on players to record evidence of hackers when we are not able to get so we can ban them. If there is no evidence we cannot ban people.

Give to guards or iga ban button for 10 mins ez.

We rely on players to record evidence of hackers when we are not able to get so we can ban them. If there is no evidence we cannot ban people.
You do not hear me. There is no problem of activity of players who catching hackers. There is no sufficient number of administrators who can be online at least once on a top online time, need to increase their number. There are a few good, responsable players on aloha's arena (not me, but i'm able). Choose those, who u wish.That's all u need.

there literally arent even that many people playing this game

apply for trusted then apply for staff
arena isn’t the only server and there are way too many servers for staff to be able to handle them all 24/7

arena isn't the only server and there are way too many servers for staff to be able to handle them all 24/7
Yeah, there are 32 aloha's servers. No one of them is monitoring by admins frequently, but if there is an admin online, it happened by chance.

I’m still seeing the excuses and avoiding problems. Apparently, they all do not care. Wake up, I’m trying to do servers and players community better.

There maybe 32 servers but the only servers that I usually see players on are babel, arenacs, arena10, and maybe hallway.

You’re right, my Comrade. But look! Main server hasn’t get control over the situation. Unless we are unable to solve this problem? Will see…

I would like to point out that we are a volunteer group. We do not owe any of you anything. If you think you can do a better job then apply for staff. Tbh moderating arena specifically is so fucking frustrating it’s not worth it. I’ll sit in that god forsaken place for hours trying to gather the evidence to ban someone. Most of that time is absorbed waiting for the round to end so we can watch the suspect for another 30 second burst. And then when we ban someone without enough evidence all of you pricks act like its the fucking government taking your rights away.

This game died when it was sold. We’re just the walking dead.

There is an important, but relatively simple problem which may decide the administration with effort like at the click of a finger.
We do not owe any of you anything.
why things are so bad?

Btw, it seems, that nothing will change.

Maybe the solution to your problem is getting a life. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe the solution to your problem is getting a life.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As i have noticed, ur solution doesn't work. (take a look at the attached picture and weigh the time spent on the game by him) p.s. ironic to hear from you about "getting a life"

Снимок.PNG

This just in: Anybody that had fun playing this game doesn’t have a life. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

This just in: Anybody that had fun playing this game doesn't have a life. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Ok now please stop going off topic. You can either deal with how things are, leave the game, or try applying for trusted/staff/etc.

As israelleelll stated we are volunteers. We do not get paid to admin the game but do so because we enjoy the community and the game however we have a life outside the game.

No problem.
p.s. girls don’t like overly mannered guys. They told me so.