=!= The Big RIP List =!=

What about NIASKA? He retired this summer.

Just because 17th was a clan doesn’t mean it was a great clan. Never heard of it before here.

You forgot the Jagex forums.

Okay, what would make it not one? If you have a good reason then I will remove it along with anything else on the list someone doesn’t think deserves any honor.

RIP KC :c

There was also INV, not sure if disbanded or mergered

Yeah, I’m not sure either.

Yeah, Killer Cookie was a pretty cool guy who retired.

Almost no one besides you has ever heard of the 17th. Sirs was a disaster, which I know of personally since I helped with its creation. Most of the community hated INV.

LoneWolf is an active aloha guard who’s forum name is Anonymous, check the staff list.

Stormwind was definitely a great clan.

The Ops still has a few active people who you can see on the BnS mumble, but I’m not sure if that counts as alive or not…

If you want to have a good look at dead ace of spaders who contributed to this community, again take a look at the aloha staff list. Just put down some of the admins and other staff members who’ve been inactive for some months.

Yes, Torch. I am repeating what many others have said before, I am Lone_Wolf. I don’t usually play AoS anymore. I don’t have the time.

I miss KomradeBoat.

Also, Goon Haven was the greatest server.

INV kinda disappeared after LinStar retired and all that crazy INV clan drama that sparked hate all over BnS and aloha.pk

I removed lone_wolf. Anything past that I’m not sure what you want me to add, what you want me to take away, and what is just a mention of an idea. If you want Stormwind added to the clans for instance I need to know what their tag was in the proper format… Thanks.

Didn’t they have something like @SW?

Yeah, “Chuck Norris@Sw” for example.

shams (rip) was uk, kommies server was us, destiny servers ban anyone that gets more than a 5 ks

Thanks to paratrooper on BNS I added a large amount of new content. Feel free analyze it and add new additions in the proper format. Thanks. :wink:

Add the AOS.FORT servers, I really wish they were still around :frowning:

What’s it look like in format though?

• AOS.FORT [?]

Like this? I’m not aware of those servers.

Also, Bcoolface has been added.

Spade wars server, one of the best gamemodes

Something like Chuck’s Spade Wars?

I give up…

If it’s in proper format I will add. If not I will just simply ignore. :frowning: