SUPERHOT Beta (with download)

So, as many of you all don’t know, I was a backer for the kickstarter of SUPERHOT.
I saw the prototype on Nerd3's YouTube channel in 2013 and I agreed it looked cool.
Not too soon after I got my first job, I saw that the kickstarter for SUPERHOT was up. I decided to pledge 40 USD (which was about 50 AUD at the time) and completely forgot about it.
Checking through my YouTube sub box I saw that Nerd3 had released a video on the beta and I instantly remembered I had a copy waiting. I redeemed it and started playing.

You HAVE to try it too.

It’s Braid x Matrix x Stanley Parable. And oh my fucking god is it amazing.

Is this a crack? Yes. I cracked it myself with help from a friend who’s got ‘experience’ in The Scene, especially Steam Games.

Doesn’t that mean this is illegal? …Correct. If you wish for me to take down this thread I will do so.

How do I know you aren’t going to give me a virus? You can’t be sure. I would upload the full .rar to VirusTotal, but VT only allows uploads up to 128MB. I’m currently self-teaching myself how to hack so that doesn’t help either, lmao. The most I can give you is a VT scan of the .exe and a free Virtual Machine to test the game without risking ‘infection’. Take a video tutorial on how to set it up with Windows 7 installed as well.

Why are you doing this? Because this is a game that any FPSer should play. Aaaaaaaand I kinda never had a way to say thanks after being forgiven. :S

How do I get it? Mediafire link at the bottom of the post.

As with the prototype featured on SUPERHOT’s website, this one also comes with a Story Mode.
https://youtu.be/kjP1_Wn441g

It also comes with a sweet Endless mode which I’ve barely sunk my teeth into:
https://youtu.be/3OcCt9W5lgw

It even has a few Easter Eggs:
https://youtu.be/Ca5xmMwpopw

Although I don’t want to spoil much, it even has a few mini-games and other quirky ‘tests’ to check through.

Click here to download the game (~341 MB @ 1/4 of original size). You will need WinRAR to unpack the file. (How do you not have WinRAR?)

Thank you for reading and enjoy! Leave your comments about the game below. If you enjoy the game, please buy the full Green-lit Steam Version when it gets released; don’t get a crack of the full version as well.

Banned but I’ll try it out soon.

Someone plz tell me it works on chromebooks.

Sadly, no, you can’t run this natively, but you do have a few workarounds you could try.

I saw your video popping up on my subscribers feed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hoo boy. I remember that game, somewhere in the 2013…

I never meant for them to be public, one didn’t get changed to unlisted as I uploaded. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I played quite a bit of the prototype. I really wish the glasses stayed though…

ikr

Played the prototype too. Amazing that you brought this to us. Thanks.
The video manual - installation for Windows 7 doesn’t exist anymore.
Goiong to try to install it without manual though.

Update: Nah, I don’t know if I should install the dxwebsetup and other things that are in the Redist folder…