[Suggestion] New Server

My suggestion is that aloha could add a new server for training, a bot server that could interact or not with the player, not counting stats in the forum too (would be wanting more), but a simple server with maps and bots so that Users can train their accuracy and their sights.

Yeah I really want this. I’ve been using the *Sauerkraut - Shoot 'Em Up server but it has its lag problems because its a German server.

i agree

Yeah, that would be cool.

i used to have a local server that was exactly what you’re suggesting, but i think i lost it when i reinstalled windows recently. i’m doing some cleaning tomorrow and if an old drive shows up which i think has the right scripts on it i’ll be happy to set this up - otherwise i’d still like to do it but it could take a while

I am against this because this might be used for farming kills in the AoS Stats but is there any chance to remove the script that is used for server stats logins?

Click for details

Lol it was implied this wouldn’t go towards your stats.

If you read the full topic, there is a part in which I say that you do not have to count kills in stats

unfortunately i haven’t even been able to find the drive, let alone the scripts… i’ll try to get this done soon but i’m not able to test locally so it’ll be a bit of a pain and probably take a while, sorry :frowning: