Spawnkilling should be illegal.

Guys, you’re all rambling on about just killing the spawncampers, but when half the enemy team is there with their eyes on your spawn, you have NO chance of killing them, you die on spawn!

l2play and 360noscope their butts.

Lol Raven. What I do is spawn with blocks and try to make a bunker. Usually, it works.

Basically, our point is that spawnkilling will not be removed and this is a rediculous idea. It’s like saying “We should ban all good players because it isn’t fair for the noobies.”

It’s really easy on Hallway :smiley:

AWG how do you made the clan
P.S. i’m not that good either

The TS clan

Spawnkilling is a part of the game but it is more than just mass killing, it shows which team is clearly in control while it also serparates the strong from the weak players The strong will try to counter it the weak will complain about it, accuse or try to join the in team in control.
It also makes the talents of a few players visible. It is something many people have to deal with particularly in 1v1s against exceptionally strong players.

Lol, yes spawnkilling is a part of the game and yes its annoying, I agree with all that. what I don’t agree with is what’s stated in the quote above, I think the noobs are the ones that can’t get a kill face to face with someone, rather they wait for them to spawn and be disoriented. If you are going to spawn kill then do it in the spawn, don’t sit perched in ur camp high above or hidden get in their face!

I’d much rather have a good old fashioned mole pop(to others known as wall pop) battle with a skilled opponent. Much more interesting and professional.