Slender Man

1) DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME WITH THE LIGHTS OFF!
2) DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME WITH THE DOORS LOCKED!
3) DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME WITH THE DOORS CLOSED!
4) DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME ALONE!
5) DO NOT LET SLENDER MAN CATCH YOU!
IMPORTANT NOTICE
This game will scare the living dead out of you. DO NOT play if you do not want nightmares.

Slender is a first person horror game created by Parsec Productions where your only goal is to find 8 manuscripts about the Slender Man, a paranormal creature.

The more directly you come in contact with the Slender Man, the faster your sanity drains.

Tips:

• Do not look at the enemy for too long, or you will lose.
  • Your flashlight has a limited battery; turn it off from time to time to save it.
  • The more you sprint, the lower your maximum stamina becomes, so sprint only when you need to.

CONTROLS:
Mouse – Look around
W,A,S & D – Move
Left Shift – Sprint
Left Mouse Click – Pick up pages
Right Mouse Click – Flashlight
Q & E – Zoom in/out

Download instructions:

1. http://slendergame.com/ go here to download your next nightmare!

2. at the top in YELLOW go to download for free

3. go down to Shacknews.com -v0.9 Goodbye, Fileshack | Shacknews 1st installment of the game. there are a total of 9 different installments… you do not have to download all them unless you just want to. each installment is a different scenario.

4. click download now button to install and remember what folder you are installing it to. you may just want to install to your desktop

5. once game is installed, open folder for Slender you can also use your search to find it
    6)click on the slender.exe application

6. make sure you have a clean pair of underwear handy

7. enjoy

Yeah, I played this before.
Not scary at all, it’s overrated, IMO, I got to page 5 and then he trapped me in a building, I think?
Then again, I did watch a crap ton of Slenderman series (Tribe Twelve and Marble Hornets) so maybe that’s why i’m not scared of it.
Also, I expected the death to be a little bit more scarier.

Pffffft.

Noise Isolating Earphones + Lights off.
Ain’t shit when you’ve played Amnesia.

Remember when all good games would have a level or mission like this,but now this is rare,rare enough to make a short game based off it. Oh the games,they are a changing.

397px-Princess.png

It’s a pretty interesting game. I found it to be more funny than scary with my sick sense of humor. It’s very minimalistic and uses really subtle mechanics to make it scary. All in all this minimalism is something game developers should learn from. Still, my all time favorite short game would still have to be Portal 1 but this one is certainly worth a play.

Try SCP-087

EDIT: use this link to skip the waiting for the download http://downloads2.atomicgamer.com/download.php?fileID=99936&serverID=2&key=8af705c1e6409c771c6e4745752036af1fc5ddb5
For slender

SCP-087 is pretty nice, and does a pretty good job of perpetuating the SCP Foundation awesomeness.

I heard there was a revamped version, “SCP-087-B”, as well as the “SCPCB” game. I haven’t played either (don’t like installing things), but maybe when I get a break from school.

A bit off-topic, Submachine 8 is out. Have fun.

OK Slender is not that scary… Ive got a multiplayer version called Survivors even though you can have up to three allies this is significantly scaryer than slender its a game based on slender with the same mechanics but different enemy as well as more notes, scaryer enemy, more scare tactics (as in enemy has multiple ways to show itself and can pick on an individual with mind tricks and worse) Try this game out scary as hell and if your playing with friends have them on voice chat with steam or something… you need to hear another persons voice during this game or youll go insane.

Bloodmarine

I have heard its scary, but I really don’t think so.

I broke those “5 Golden Rules” when playing Slender. I am not doing it again…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwmCndBzQww&feature=g-user-u Best Slenderman Video Evah ;D

Its the Blue Rules lol. I also broke those 5 rules slender doesn’t scare you, he just either startle you or you are a wimp.

God this game kept me up for nights, dat dude is freaky lol