Server Status: Quick check up

because i haven’t put them all back up yet, just being cautious for now.

the provider isn’t being helpful. honestly i feel like moving to them was a mistake. at this point i want to move back to the Las Vegas provider because they are much more professional, helpful, and friendly. they are actively adding more bandwidth providers to their network; Tinet was added after we left and TWTelecom will be added soon, so that should improve routing and lower pings for at least some of us. they also offer a DoS protection service that can help to mitigate future attacks.

It looks like you should really move them back.

Please move back!

And I doubt Anus could pull this off. Your provider should have some basic DDoS protection. And if it does then it takes a lot more than a bedroom coder to DDoS you.

Yeah, move back if possible.

…I agree with the “move back” people :stuck_out_tongue:

i say fix the script for last man standing spawn glitch too while its down everyone leaves pretty quick due to that some hardcore people like me stay but it is what it is, ADDICTION LOL far as the server …?? Its not moved yet?? and whos to say that ddos deal inst from the data center itself ?? the Koreans server takin our peeps

by spawn glitch you mean the warping that happens when you try to walk past where the broken gates were, right? i’m not sure what’s causing that. it’s not a network problem, something is wrong with the script. let me know if you have any ideas: http://aloha.pk/files/aos/pyspades/feature_server/scripts/arena.py

anus is banned? satou harased anus? wow, you have weird info

Well all but intel RPG are now up. Going to infiltration…

network traffic has been pretty smooth the past 24 hours:

i think it’s safe to say we’re in the clear for now. if you’re still experiencing bad lag and/or frequent disconnects please, please, please send me a trace route. even if you’re not send me one anyway because i’m still considering moving back to the Las Vegas provider and trace routes will greatly influence that decision.

graph_20120427_20120428.png

Why isn’t IRPG up yet?

Nice, Froe