Server Interest?New Map?

Except for this damn thing. :slight_smile:

Truly there was, I was quite fond of my waterfall. Right now, however, there is nobody who wants to run and moderate a server. There needs to be some sort of torch passing here. The people who can do it do not WANT to do it because it requires a lot of work. There are people who can do it, and would do it, but they aren’t in the position TO do it.

2011:Aloha added a minecraft section, then 5 year olds with edgy names decided to come in to do verbal rape.

2016:Jew-named deity guy kind of has an idea then people do the accepting version of Tom Cruise’s Laugh.

im down for a new map/server

I’m one of the few people who still knows how the mc server runs. I’m getting back in a few days to the States and when I do I will put together something that the sysmins can throw up. I just have a question would there be more interest throwing up a modded server (light mods made with something like the atlauncher) or just a plain server? (if there is enought proccesing power for a lightly modded server)

Monsta, it is not that we don’t want to it is just the people who know how to do it are either retired to havn’t been on in a while. I’ve been busy up my rear end with 6am to 11pm school on average. (Yes I did a ton of shit). Then I have been out of country using a pc that minecraft doesn’t even support anymore. other Mc sysadmins like Froe and reki and anyone else who knows how to do it moved on with life.

Tl;dr you CANNOT do it full time. This is the issue. Nobody in the staff CAN do it full time currently.