Requesting the addition of Titanic map

In this case P(Hypothermia) theorises Q(exposure to cold water) This theory is tested and N(sustenance of Icebergs) proves that the water is cold enough to support the existence of ice and hereby harmful to humans.

Now it’s finel.
You’re, however, introducing a new element that you didn’t mention: “testing the theory”. That’s a completely different statement which changes the conditional statement to a biconditional, making everything trivial.

Ok Reki, lets just have icebergs for aesthetic purposes and water damage because its icy cold water that ACTUALLY killed some Titanic survivors. No logical reasoning or theories or postulates or any of that crap. :stuck_out_tongue:

Obligatory video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmbw8OycJrE

That(sniff)…touched something in my chest I…call a heart…Lets just have icebergs for aesthetic purposes and water damage because its icy cold water that ACTUALLY killed some Titanic survivors. No logical reasoning or theories or postulates or any of that crap

Can anybody’s pc handle a server? I really want to play it but not have griefers destroy it. I heard of it was griefed and the entire ship fell, it would lag the server like hell.

Mine can’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol mine can’t handle it. Its like from 2005.

Mine is from 2007 but since it’s vista with 1 gig ram, it’s like from 2003.

Why dont you make the titanic map a server ? and just make it reset like hallway, every so often ?