[REQUEST] Danke's request thread

“Moskva Metro” sounds awesome. Can’t wait.

It is. Go to the automagic server creation on BnS and test it out
http://aloha.pk/files/aos/maps/moskvametro.html

Oh, awesome. Thanks!

Haha, like LAYERING! 8) I second this if it wasn’t implemented already.

Could only drop it about 8 blocks, removing the sewer layer and cutting buildings down. I have no idea how this would play on babel. Easy since you don’t have to build much, hard because there’s so many avenues of attack, easy because half the players will be completely lost, hard because half the players will be completely lost?

Dak and I both know those tunnels like the backs of our hands. Doesn’t take long to familiarize yourself with the tunnel and vent systems. There are easier maps to build a tower for so idk.

Hi, I have a request.

Map Name: Rio Olympics 2016
Features:

[tr]
[td]of course the Olympic rings somewhere on the map[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]big circular stadium[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]really really green water. Add some filth to really capture the essence of it.[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]Maybe a big wall to hide the slums from the view of the Olympic site.[/td]
[/tr]

Make sure water damage is set to 100. As soon as you touch that water nothing good should happen.
The fog should also be set to a grey/blue color to act as the smog.

Also, a great script for this map would be to allow players to choose a way to use “steroids” (health regen). Or maybe just give all the players the steroid ability, since it would be more true to the Olympics.

Hope you can make this happen!!!

That’s a good idea, Ferrari! I like it!

I have never heard Ferrari talk so sarcastically. xD

Same here actually. :stuck_out_tongue:
But the idea of the Olympics map is pretty cool.

http://imgur.com/a/AQVz5 Bring back Double Hallway. ;D

What about Jabal Al Burj Infantry Map?:

It’s your choice where to put the tents because the map looks dickish if you make it the same as the CP positions

or is that possible or such?

Pheeew, he retired actually