Ready, set... PARKOUR!

got a competitive itch? or just enjoy freestylin’ it up? check out Dany0’s latest creation; a race/parkour scripted game mode!

sprint, jump, and crouch your way through various courses, overcoming obstacles and passing through checkpoints, in the most efficient way possible to get from point A to point B in the fastest time. scores are saved and ranked, and will be available for public viewing here soon.

see Dany0’s original post for frequently asked questions, comments, suggestions, etc.

to play look for “aloha.pk race/parkour” on the play page or join directly: aos://1379434439:44887

6wKBG.png

1GjYr.png

nY9pY.png

Awww yeah, finally a PARKOUR server!

I suck so bad at parkour :C :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not that bad, in fact I got a time of 60seconds on the hard course, but I didn’t have enough difficulty points :confused:

You wanna medal? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes he does.

Why is it always on checkerjump?
I thought there were more maps.

Hell yes I want a medal!

Guess I’ll ship it to you :stuck_out_tongue:

when i last heard from him a few days ago he made it sound like he still intends to get out a couple more parkour maps

Why is the parkour server down?

Hello
My in - game Name is Jman
I was banned from all Aloha.pk serves but I don´t no why :’(

I have in fact played on this server several times in the past and I believe it is a very awesome server :smiley: the only thing I ask of you is to make more maps, such as a rooftop map or a flood map :D, but other than that keep up the good work

Damn this is the 2nd necroing of this

in all fairness the server is back up

I found the server very good but when I get to the final part of the double jump, when to enter the hole in the wall, my back to start without my command.