[RANKING]Top Five nicest people on aloha

Well, I’m new here so I haven’t met as many people! But since I’ve gone on to IRC once I talked to a few people and so far the people who made my list are…

1. Nope
  2. FerrariFlunker
  3. Asame (Don’t really know who he/she is, but I had a welcome PM from him/her!)
  4. Not sure, I don’t think I met anyone else.
  5. Not sure, I don’t think I met anyone else.

Congratulations if you made it onto my list (this will be edited! ^_^)!

I’m not nice. Don’t vote for me.

It’s true; Jedelas bullies us. ):
:’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

1.Jedelas
2.Jedelas
3.Jedelas
4.Jedelas
5.Jedelas

Everyone is nice! ^)^

Nope
Br
Muffin
Idk
Idk

Anus is #1

1.(TDM)AA
2.Grunge
3.Muffin
4.Goldorak
5.Kushel :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m extremely honored that my name’s shown up as much as it has.

Picking 5 would be too difficult, and I’d feel like I’d be slighting way too many people by leaving them out. A bit of a cop-out, I know, but I mean it.

thanks bro ur pic looks like the lunatic cultist from terraria

:stuck_out_tongue: nice

good guy BR :slight_smile:
HEY!! making the rest of us look bad >:)

Asame, it’s that Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows Plague Knight picture I see? :smiley:

Well, technically it’s art of Plague Knight from the normal Shovel Knight campaign (his sprites are different depending on the version). I wanted a .gif version of him doing the dance like in Danke’s signature, but I couldn’t find it anywhere online nor could I open the .anb files or whatever. :frowning: :’( :frowning: :’(

Feel free to take mine :slight_smile:

This thread turned from a ranking discussion to an image sharing thread. The wonders of evolution.

Gladlyyyyyy

Anyway I’m still kinda perplexed on how you manages to get them. My guess is that you were able to tediously, frame-by-frame delete all the background. The .pak files are easy to extract from but the .anb files inside are a mess.

Danke is a wizard.

Or he luckily found them online. In that case he’s a treasure hunter.

1. me
  2. me
  3. me
  4. me
  5. me

the favorite thing about myself is that i’m so modest :slight_smile:
lol