Question

If I’m recording a video that includes a skype call, and my current software (Lenovo YouCam) won’t pickup the other person’s voice,

1. Do one of you excellent programmers know why?
  2. If not, anyone have a suggestion (preferably free) of another software that will?

Thanks

Well does the program you have pick up like sound played that is coming from the computer? if not then theres your problem, sometimes video recorders, to record mic, and sound from the background coming from the computer need a sound card, btw FRAPS fixes this, I would try to get fraps, there is ways to pirate it but what ever floats your boat.

Pirating it would fall me down to an aimbotters level…
But I have the free version of Fraps, but how much is full version?

Well not really, I know tons of famous people on Youtube that has pirated it, Etho, from ethoslab actually pirated it.

anywho FRAPS is $37 on http://fraps.com/

oh and btw the fraps free version only records 30 seconds, then stops, and has the logo in your videos :confused:

Yah i know lol, so really? Etho pirated it? tell me more in a PM, wink wink

oh and btw the fraps free version only records 30 seconds, then stops, and has the logo in your videos :confused:
[/quote]
Actually, it only 30 frames. If it takes you 30 seconds to record 30 frames, you have a baaaaaaad computer.

I used the free version of fraps once. I play/record AoS at 60 frames. I used the free version for a few days, and I got more than half a second. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, Big Jimmy? I have a version of fraps (full paid, not pirated) which I’m willing to give away. No one else is gonna get it though, unless I think they deserve/need it, and I trust them with it.

bandicam, free version: 10 min. max.