[proposal] Votekick improvement

In recent times, cheaters have become more active. Insolent cheaters. And often, this is one person.
And it became apparent that votekick was not working well.

1. A cheater fakes his name under the name of an existing player. And either he starts voting against another player (through another launcher), or an inattentive player does it for him.
    I suggest displaying the ID number at votekick. And display the ID in the kill line (is this even possible?).
    Then there will be no confusion.

2. The cheater starts voting against another player. And honest players can not do anything, they can only wait for the end of voting on time, and hope that next time they will be the first to start votekick.
    I propose introducing the ability to vote / n.
    An important point - this option is not a vote with a negative sign, namely the abolition of voting. Then the cheater will not be able to fail the vote against himself. And honest players will be able to vote and quickly finish the fake voting.
    Or you can consider / n - an empty vote, it shows that the player has voted, and when everyone votes, the votekick can be closed.

P.S. Of course, this will not solve the problem of cheaters. But this will slightly relieve tension, and if moderators are busy, players will have a little more control over the situation. You know, this is very annoying when you have to stupidly wait for the end of a fake vote.

Needlessly dramatic introduction and i’m almost sure it wouldn’t change anything at all.

If people wants to votekick someone, they vote YES, if they don’t want to or don’t even know there’s not a votekick, they don’t vote at all.

A cheater fakes his name under the name of an existing player
[b]If there's a cheater impersonating an existing player, everyone ingame would notice[/b], the real player would do it too and he wouldn't have any problem on say "Hey, this user is not me, he's impersonating me therefore they are gonna report that player on this site or in the discord server with @staff
I suggest displaying the ID number at votekick.
People doesn't identify players by IDs, they do it by nicknames, [b]votekicks already show them[/b]. I don't see why votekicks should show the player's ID.
I propose introducing the ability to vote / n.
Let's put it on a context.

I’m using cheats on babel and killing everyone, i feel so nicel. Oh wait, what is this, a votekick? No problem, just let me just join with multiple accounts with VPNs and vote /n to myself so votekick would get cancelled and i would keep cheating on here.

Or you can consider / n - an empty vote
Same as the /n situation.
But this will slightly relieve tension, and if moderators are busy, players will have a little more control over the situation.
If you are experienced on being staff somewhere or at least have been playing on this game for a time, you should know [b]you never must to give any opportunity to norma; players in-game to control things like that (votekicks, kicks, bans)[/b] since they are all easy to manipulate, their judgement and logic is absolutely broken and the most are just toxic.
this is very annoying when you have to stupidly wait for the end of a fake vote
Staff can ban users for many days by doing fake votekicks, don't doubt to report them if you see them doing that.

Conclusion:
There’s an actual solution to take away all problems about votekicks, impersonations and related shit and that’s applying for trusted, it may take its time but the wait is worth it and you will never have problems like that again (unless you abuse of it).

My English is bad, and apparently therefore, you misunderstood me. I did not make two different proposals, but showed from the two points of view the same proposal.
I will give an example of the operation of this method. Let’s say for kick you need to get 70% of the votes (I did not calculate the exact value on your servers), and we have 10 people.
Cheater starts a fake vote, his vote is considered YES. And in the game we have left:
Did not vote: 9
Required: 6
Then, as always, several people will support the vote. Let’s say three said YES. And the game will have:
Did not vote: 6
Required: 3
And now, look. 4 players can be against kick. And then the vote does not succeed. But it will continue to the end in time, and everyone will be an eyesore. But if you add my new studies, these players can vote NO. And then the game will have:
Did not vote: 2
Required: ​​3.
And at this moment, there is no need to wait further, you can immediately end the vote.

If people wants to votekick someone, they vote YES, if they don't want to or don't even know there's not a votekick, they don't vote at all.
But if they want to quickly complete the fake vote, then ... they can do nothing.
[b]If there's a cheater impersonating an existing player, everyone ingame would notice[/b]
, Well, distinguish between these two nicknames: "ScopeX" and "SсореХ". In the system, they have different IDs, and they are written differently. Well? I saw such cheaters, and they even grimaced in a chat: "It's not me, it's him a cheater!". and it was absolutely impossible to understand against whom the vote had begun.
People doesn't identify players by IDs, they do it by nicknames,
Counterargument: I use the ID, and since I'm human, your argument is incorrect.
Let's put it on a context. [i]I'm using cheats on babel and killing everyone, i feel so nicel. Oh wait, what is this, a votekick? No problem, just let me just join with multiple accounts with VPNs and vote /n to myself so votekick would get cancelled and i would keep cheating on here.[/i].
Cheater can do exactly the same now. And that will also make votekick impossible. But they do not.
If you are experienced on being staff somewhere or at least have been playing on this game for a time, you should know [b]you never must to give any opportunity to norma; players in-game to control things like that (votekicks, kicks, bans)[/b] since they are all easy to manipulate, their judgement and logic is absolutely broken and the most are just toxic.
If everything is as you say, then will we remove votekick at all? Why give people hope for a broken tool? Let them know that the only thing they can and should do is write to administrators. But judging from my experience, votekick works. There were situations when the moderators are busy, and we kicked the cheaters ourselves. And in these situations, the most annoying was the expectation of the end of a false vote.

Moreover, if the cheater launches bots in the game, in order to prevent him from voting against himself. Then you can see their IP, and ban them too. Or maybe it’s his friends? Then even better.

Staff can ban users for many days by doing fake votekicks, don't doubt to report them if you see them doing that.
And I do it, but again, we are talking about situations when they are busy and do not respond.
There's an actual solution to take away all problems about votekicks, impersonations and related shit and that's [b]applying for trusted[/b],
I applied that week, so far no answer. As for the fact that this is a really working solution ... I have doubts. I will write a topic about this.