PLS DESBAN ME PENPOIINT ARENA

#1) Wait at least 30 mins in case you were votekicked.
Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Try connecting again after 30 minutes.
Connect to THE SAME server you were banned from. (then wait up to five minutes for that server to tell the others)

yes am banned

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
Better yet, make your in-game name the title/topic of your post.

ADMINSsUCKpLSBAN

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
Note: we only deal with aloha.pk servers here.

pen pont best sevre

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
Don’t lie, it severely decreases your chances. (Example 1 | Example 2 | Example 3)
If your “little brother” got you banned, tell HIM to make an appeal, or take his blame for yourself.

Well, yesterday i particularly in fact was notably playing in pin point, the basically the distinctly best server of all ace of spades, and especially i basically particularly saw someone cheating, which for the most part fairly reminded me mostly i can report cheaters in the very principally official aloha discord so i particularly in fact decided to particularly on the whole go there, once i generally did, certainly i essentially reported the cheater with the staff but didnt answer fast and the cheater really left the game, so undoubtedly made me specifically broadly think if admins truly cant for the chiefly most part especially do it then i can literally undoubtedly do it, so fairly i for the actually most part truly joined the game and principally downloaded notaimbot.Dll and injected it in my client and generally started principally killing the cheater through the walls until he broadly left and then a ban message definitely kind of appeared and substantially i mostly undoubtedly wanted unban because i didnt hack my cousin did we mostly effectively live in the certainly same house and particularly uses cheats, sort of definitely contrary to popular belief pls unban me

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.

Because im a particularly definitely pretty actually sort of basically good person and dont use cheats, only with cheaters because they really essentially actually generally for the most part kind of cheat so literally specifically for all intents and purposes literally particularly basically is justice generally literally particularly really essentially essentially please i basically definitely for the most part essentially basically actually wanna generally for all intents and purposes mostly basically particularly specifically play pin point really the definitely the kind of the hardly the really the basically the best server eve in a subtle way, which literally basically for all intents and purposes literally for all intents and purposes is quite significant, basically definitely for all intents and purposes sort of contrary to popular belief, which for all intents and purposes really basically is fairly significant, which specifically generally is quite significant, or so they generally thought.

#6) Date and time (approx).

1 minute ago yesterday

Disclaimer:

Click for details

i’m kidding, this is a joke post, i’m not banned, i just want to make fun of some people that writes walls of text so they would get extra chances of getting unbanned

your banning admin has been reported, please join aloha servers until he tooks aloha staff by force again