Please ban player "cae" - he use hax

2024-08-02_12-39-53_3782433610_32080.demo (10.7 MB)
Trusted player “cae” used some hax.
On ~3:30 you can see like he found and killed player “Raccoon” with some kind of hax - wallhack, or some ESP.

Hi Ravaldini,
Thanks for reporting, I appreciate you taking the time to submit your demo. It looks like none of the other staff have had a chance to respond to your report yet so I thought I’d respond to you. For the sake of transparency, this is me in the demo, I was cae.

At first glance it may look like ESP but it’s just sound and game sense. Around the 3:30 mark I can hear digging to my back-left and there’s none of my team in the direction the noise is coming from so it’s safe to assume there’s a player from the opposite team in that area. I go to investigate the noise and as you can see in the demo right as I get to the top of the stairs there’s a block that racoon had accidentally hit with his spade which gave away his position (you can see I run directly to that block in the demo and start digging).

Usually it’s good to have a couple examples if you believe someone is using ESP to help rule out the possibility that they’re just using sound. Hopefully this explanation is sufficient for you, if not we can wait for other staff to weigh in.

2 Likes

Hi Dildo! It’s strange to hear sound from the half of map. But ok, in headphones it’s really can be heard from a far. Maybe it’s game issue. Anyway, babel is dead now( Thank you for answer.

1 Like

For the sake of an unbiased note on this post, this is very much just game sense, especially from Dildo, (hes a damn good player), possibly a game issue, but that is how it has always been and how it is for all. and babel is never dead, just resting, see you in game either in Aloha or other servers :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi tank, pls, i would speak with u

Hi guys! Thank for your comments! See you in the game)