OpenSpades

Why can’t we have an updatable voxed client compatible with 0.75 that is as good or better than the current? :’(

so the in game differences are? different key bindings somewhat, and flashlight?

YES…OMG YES…I’ve literally wanted this since I started playing AoS, I’ll see how it does performance wise and report back here :smiley:

the sound is good, but i hate the sensibility, and have some errors. i like it

I downloaded it but now it wo’t work or how do i turn it on anyone help??? please :-[ :-X

make sure you don’t have a compressed file, then find the openspade application and double click it
then on the list right click, copy shortcut, paste on the address thing.
my problem

1. why wont chat appear, at all not even teams/weapons

2. flashlight kills me, taking whole screen and really bright

Shotgun has less spread…

Neither can I.

Neither can I.

I somehow managed to play it, but the guns seem highly inaccurate (scoped or unscoped) to me. It might just be me not used to the scope though.

I brlive you can change the skins if the scope bothers you

Looks good. I’ll check it out when i get home :slight_smile:

Im not sure if i can play it with this pc…

I keep getting these errors
http://imgur.com/jqsAcl7

And this is my setup
http://imgur.com/WnBBxF7

My GPU
ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Series
OpenGL Version
2.1.8545 Release.

And my drivers have been updated recently as well.

Not only that but jumping physics and crouching physics are different.

Hello. And Bye.

GL error Invalid Framebuffer Operation in virtual void spades::gui::SDLGLDevice::Swap() at /Users/tcpp/Programs/MiscPrograms/openspades/Sources/Gui/SDLGLDevice.cpp:189

WARNING: r_ignoreGLErrors is enabled. Information contained in this message is inaccurate and non-informative.

^ this is an error I get when connecting to a server… What does it mean exactly?

Will there be a native version of Openspades for MAC? i’ve been trying to follow the steps of the manual so i can play again but i keep failing

Thanks Timi, that was really kind of you.

I don’t believe this applies to me as I can run 0.0.5 at about 200FPS…