OpenSpades Resolution Issue

I’ve been slowly getting back into this community after a break and I’m currently trying to use OpenSpades to play. I’ve been coming across a resolution issue where no matter what option I pick the server list is always out of alignment. This problem also messes with the chat where I can see the chat but not what I’m typing so it makes it incredibly hard to know what I’m saying.

Is there a way to fix this issue? I’d like to use OS over the normal client since I’m not a big fan of the fog.

Any screenshots? You may be encountering this issue: Graphics problem · Issue #392 · yvt/openspades · GitHub

If that doesn’t work, you may also try running the game maximized AND in native resolution, or in windowed mode.

try paratroopers link and also:

to configure resolution options and other options in general in openspades, when you launch openspades, mash space until this little window pops up showing options for your resolution and other graphical options. :slight_smile: Hope that helps!

I was having exactly that problem and the link you provided fixed it. Thanks to you I can now enjoy AoS in full, not so foggy high res. Many thanks!