No Babel Glitch

ftfy

So why didn’t you just tell one of the admins lol? They seemed clueless as to the source of the problem.

because it’s not exactly that confidential? assuming there’s just one way to re-create it

Good thing I got to play my card before you came in. :slight_smile:

Apologies for the double post, but it appears that some peoples have been tizzied by this thread, so I would like to inform all of you that Muffin (An Admin who said he was able to script) was informed in detail how I stumbled upon a way to recreate the glitch as well as various solutions on how to solve it. Our private PM is honestly none of your business and if you think it is then you need to check yourself. If after checking yourself you still are just desperate to know what I said feel free to ask Muffin to share with you the PM, but I won’t be. In terms of anyone just purely interested in how to recreate the glitch, urr posted above how to recreate the glitch.

Sorry for the bump, but I noticed that Ferrari had a video on it back in 2014 but was never really analyzed I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1V6V80iRn0

hqdefault.jpg

Off-topic, but there’s just something relaxing about that video.
Watching people bump up and down and all around.

I already solved it and informed the appropriate admin on how to solve the problem. I don’t recommend telling any admins if you figure a glitch out though. Just keep it to yourself, since you will get trusted removed if you do and I wouldn’t be surprised if you get banned.

???

I’d tell an admin about a glitch as soon as possible (and of course not exploit it). That way they can look into it and try to fix it so if it happens again with someone else, they can’t use it maliciously.

That’s what I did and look how I ended up.