night cryer kids!

ontém fui banido por estar usando "aimbot"
oque passou foi que um bando de crianças choronas que não jogam porra nenhuma fizeram votekick abuse e votaram em mim :slight_smile: fica aí o registro

Your last appeal was denied. You are not allowed on the servers.

Reason was aimbot which is not considered abuse such as if they were votekicking with reason such as “gay”.

Anyway please reappeal if you want to be able to legitly return.

é sério isso? quer dizer que uma criança de bosta que nunca entrou no servidor entra, chora me chamando de cheater, eu sou banido por conta de um votekick abuse e agora eu tenho que me retratar? é sério isso? francamente, se for para ser assim eu nunca mais volto :slight_smile: faça o favor de não retirar meu ban Esse verme do Irish rover fez a mesma coisa no Polski. Eu sinceramente não sei oque fazer para provar que não sou cheater nessa bosta

Your previous appeal was denied meaning your permanent ban wasnt taken away meaning you evaded your ban which is against the rules. While on our servers you follow our rules or risk punishment. You wish to play make another appeal and be more truthful.

Irish thought you aimbotting. Whether you were or you werent is irrelevant. Players have the right to votekick people they think are breaking the rules as long as their reason is something like “hacks”, "aimbot, or similar. Therefore, it was not votekick abuse.

The votekick thing is not important right now. What is important is that you are NOT alllowed on aloha servers unyil you have an accepted appeal.

Make an appeal if you wish not to be banned.

muito coerente essas regras! um player que nunca jogou no servidor entra, faz o outro ser banido por puro choro e falta de habilidade e com um votekick sem fundamento algum, e agora eu tenho que vir com o rabinho entre as pernas? sério? e o player que comete abuso de vote kick? vai ser punido? eu sou o lesado na história e eu tenho que vir aqui abrir um tópico por causa de um débil mental que me baniu? francamente, impossível não se irritar.

“seja mais sincero” como assim? eu tenho que gravar uma partida pra provar? e a sinceridade do player que me acusou de aimbot sem uma única prova?

a comunidade desse jogo é um legítimo cancer.

I have already explained that that votekick was not abuse. You were the one that was breaking the rules by evading a ban. It does not matter what you think of the ban. Youbwere banned for esp and presented evidence that shpwed you had esp. Your excuse is that you modified sound to gain advantage which still is cheating due to it being unfair. You are not allowed on the servers at all.

Also im not talking about your ban last night due tp votekick. I mean the one several month ago.

mas eu já não fui desbanido? eu não joguei ace of spades por mais ou menos uns 3 meses, quando voltei a jogar entrei no servidor sem problema algum. eu ainda loguei por algum tempo com o nick “vietcong” e depois troquei para “Jugoslavia” e agora está no atual. achei que a minha punição já havia acabado.

What happened was your IP changed. You are still not allowed on the servers. I have rebanned your current IP. You must appeal if you want to play again no matter if the server lets you in.