Music Exchange (Formerly - Music Appreciation)

I bet this is Silnius on a sunday afternoon:

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah that’s totally me, but i also have baguette on my table the sunday :smiley:

Go watch it:

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

BUMP!

Bad Manners - Special Brew

Madness - One Step Beyond

Madness - Night Boat To Cairo

Enjoy! Working my way through the others.

hqdefault.jpg

Madness <3

Oh noes! This thread is borderline Page 2! We can’t have that! Time to revive it with some…

The antidote to inactive threads

[shadow=red,right]DUBSTEP![/shadow]

That’s right! Some good old wubs:

Or if you can’t handle dubstep, maybe some Electro:

Or some Moombah, if you’re a pussy (Just joking ;)):

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Okay, today i have some…

Dupstep:

And some Drumstep:

hqdefault.jpg

Seeed - Respectness, one of my favorite songs of all time:

This song always makes me happy:

hqdefault.jpg

I love the bass. Awesome song. c:

love the sitar

turn it UP

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Modern electric genres, this is usually what I prefer.

I used to listen to a lot of old bands that ranges from early 90s all the way down to the Beatles but I’ve forgotten most of them. If you’d remember I used to LOVE spamming out lyrics from certain old songs on pinpoint like a year ago out of boredom and entertainment. (YES, I’ve seen people tell me to ‘sing’ that or this…Funny.)

Nowadays, I listen to almost anything.

The Icelandic band ‘Of Monsters and Men’ credit to Chase_UC for introducing me this like a year ago, I say this would be in my top 30 or so of ‘Modern bands’. Yes, it’s country and shut up I like it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Going off from Western to asian music, I’m currently listening to specific artists of different countries.

First up from Japan, LiSA’s ‘Ichiban no Takaramono’. Lyrics and music considered ‘beauty’. Yes, this is from an anime even though I don’t really like the show itself, some of the tracks from it was what got me into J-pop and J-rock music and I’m surprised their songs packs some really felt emotions.

Next up; Beyond’s ‘Boundless Ocean, Vast Skies’. This was (I admit) one of the first songs introduced to me when I was a damn child. And it’s still a favorite of mine. As a few of you may know, I’m half Asian…Hong Kong specifically and this is music produced in Hong Kong. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find the translation to the lyrics but overall it’s a good song. (On a note; R.I.P lead vocalist…)

Now back to Western.

Not really sure if these are already mentioned but here I go.

This…The Hush Sound’s ‘Wine Red’. One of the few songs that sticks in my head from time to time for HOURS…Not sure why, I just like this.

Moving to more guitars and drums…And bass, I present Avenged Sevenfold’s…HELL I love all of their songs. Many are fast paced with really good guitar solos and lyrics to boot. Some are quite emotional too. For this, I’m giving two songs out for a taste;

‘Afterlife’ Reason for the Live version is because I think the live version sounds better in my opinion.

‘Far Away’ This…Is how to describe it? Sad. That’s the emotion that felt the strongest in this song. Dedicated to their deceased drummer ‘The Rev’.

For the genre of ‘Steps’ (Because there’s plenty of names besides ‘Dubstep’), I prefer Drumstep over Dubstep…Yes there’s a difference between the two.

The most well known drumstep is probably Pendulum.

[Insert random old songs here…]

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Of monsters and men <3

I recommend mountain sound
fury paws
and another one to… eerhh… i forgot

Some peaceful music

love it

Other instrumental music with a post-rock sauce:

hqdefault.jpg

I liked your music too ^^

Since we are talking about instrumental music :

YFW you remember you started this thread.

So I thought I’d add and some of my own for specific emotions.

Before we begin this was the first song I can remember learning the lyrics for out of the album inlay booklet and it just brings back good memories:

A song me and an old friend used to ALWAYS and I mean always sing as loud as we could to no matter what. or where (anyone who mentions the Glee version ((except this mention)) will die a painful banning death, k) :

A song that always makes me happy, even though it’s kinda sad but in that restores faith in life sort of way:

A song I always play when I’m really kinda sad (live version cus the studio versions all been taken down from YT):

Another sad favourite:

This song doesn’t really generate emotion more than get my mind racing and heart beating:

Also a song for Drebbel cus I know he bones off of Radiohead:

Guess that’s it for now. Keep posting guys! We can beat last comment wins!

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/yayayoy/yayayoy1203/yayayoy120300017/12793109-kwijlen-emoticon.jpg

Here’s one for you:

hqdefault.jpg