[MEGA IDEA!] Cross Map Canal

Yeah. Then we’ll REALLY need a LOT of help. Like everyone needs to help us dig out the canal.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce that the staking is finished.

Bro! I’ll come and investigate.

Anyone going to help digging?

Ok, we all need to dig. Its 15 wide, which means dig sideways 7 blocks on each side of the staking. We also need 3 times the wooden fences we have staked (because guardrails)

On the dynamic map i cant see shit about your canal

It might be a little hard to see because it is just staked at 3x4 tunnel at the moment.

Of course, because what I dug isn’t shit.

People that play minecraft, we need more diggers for the canal project. Monsta and I cannot just dig out the whole canal by itself, especially when it is 15 blocks wide. Now since the canal is staked out, I encourage people to just expand the canal to the side so that it will be 15 blocks wide, with the fences as the center.

15 blocks plus 12 more for the road+fencing

thats a total of 13 blocks on each side of the fencing, and it needs ti be FLAT.

I rly cant find it.

holy fucking…LOOK FOR THE LINE OF FENCES GOING NORTH!

xd found it XD

Good! Now lets roll.

When are you online?

By the way, if you can’t help digging since it IS very time-consuming, at least show support by sending the diggers some diamond tools to work with. I have already went through 10 diamond picks just digging out the 3x4 tunnel, and I have no diamonds left, since I am not the best person to mine for diamond all day.

I officially abandon this project until someone helps, or supplies me with materials.

I’m going to help you. Its just that everyone is busy!

To be completely honest, you were procrastinating most of the time that I was digging. (ex. mining, afk-ing, playing your guitar, leaving, trying to take your horse from your house to where the canal was, which by the way, you died trying to do it) I am not holding it against you though, Monsta. No worries.
About that everyone being busy part, I know and I understand, since most of the people here are in college. Which is exactly why I am going to wait until someone has that 10 minute of time to just make a chest over at spawn and donate something like diamond picks and shovels. Also, Shell had a good point on the web that I am not forced to dig this canal. I am just digging because I feel that I am obligated to.

Well, we have actually started the construction of the canal while digging because…well, its gotta happen too. Adrian and Anon have been helpful. Hellfire, da hell are you when we need you and haux. Y U NO FUND.

MSG me on skype, if you need help, since I dont play Vanilla any more