[MAP] Poozle

This was supposed to be a babel map comprised of giant puzzle structures but it ended up looking like poo after converting to voxels, hence the name.

It still needs some minor tweaks before it’s released but you can share your thoughts now. :relaxed:

pz2

poozle2

pz2.png

poozle2.png

Flower > this

hello nutfuck, thanks for sharing this idea for a map you made, looks pretty interesting but i see why you have name it poozle after poo because it does resemble this more than was originally planned i think
it seems like maybe this could be a good map, but also it may be a pretty bad one, i am not able to say just from looking at this but i guess we will see this
if this is babel map, maybe the puzzle pieces should be lower so that there is room for the big platform that holds the intel because this is a very important part of tower of babel
maybe it would be a good idea to add a :relaxed: somewhere on the map because many players like this, maybe on the water or maybe replace a puzzle piece with one, this would maybe be interesting but it could also be ugly, this is just a suggestion however
thanks for sharing nutfuck, it is good that you are contributing to aloha,

this is not true robertomex, flowers was a very poor map, many players did not like this map and it is good that it is no longer in rotation, to be honest you are insulting nutfuck’s work when you say this words, because flowers was a very poor map and if it was better than hes map than that would mean that hes map is even worse than flowers which is a bad map
maybe we shouldnt joke around like this because this can hurt nutfuck’s feelings and then he will not make more maps after and that would be sad because he is good at making maps

Indeed, Carlos is working on the scale and I recommended that he adjusts the puzzle pieces to the height of the main platforms on ellipsis map. The ones on the sides should be significantly higher than the rest.

As for the :relaxed: I think it is not necessary to add it anywhere on the map as I believe all the players carry :relaxed: in their hearts.

And yes the map may be very annoying but I think that’s what makes it special, not every map needs to be a cakewalk :slight_smile:

Robert, Flower is shit. This map would be the most challenging if it was added to the rotation, and it would be fun. Flower just makes shit fuck up.

The aloha’s community chose the flower map :frowning: and ruins

A masterpiece from above, shit from below.
But Ruins is a good rifle map.

Many thanks to Lostmotel, who was able to preserve more detail on the voxel export. He also improved the scale of the map and added water and floating puzzle pieces for decoration. Great work!

download link: Dropbox - Error

poo

oii

removed.png

poo.png

big thanks goes to lostmostel, he is great player in this game and he is great at makes maps, also he is very nice to help you on this, it llooks much better than before, but i do not mean offense when i say this as you did a good job originally but lostmostel made better your idea
now this looks great this map, maybe we can add to rotation to see how this goes but i am still sad about the lack of :relaxed:s on the map, sometimes it is not enough to carry :relaxed: in your heart sometimes it need to be on the map as a reminder but i guess this is ok without it but it would be better with it