[MAP] Mini Battle Island Arena

this is my 2nd arena map that ive made with the idea taken from my zombie island map.

this arena map is a close combat map on one small island, green base is more of a closed area while the blue spawn is quite open but blue has a tower right on there spawn while green team just have walls.
the idea was for a spade only map and then noticed adding the spawn rooms it can work as a great arena with a two story house off to the side where both teams can get to and fight inside

under you will find the map download and txt file for the gates.
(you may edit this map in any way you wish as long as its still got my name)

enjoy

SmallBattleIsland.vxl (2.04 MB)

smallbattleisland.txt (278 Bytes)

Looks fun, too bad no one really plays on arena anymore. If you want, I can put this map and the other one you made on a custom host server sometime and get some friends to join. They’d probably be available on weekends. We hang out here Revolution

For this one, I’d recommend adding some random objects around the map in the really large empty spots (like the intersection of C & D and 3 & 4) so people use the whole map instead of just avoiding those areas.

thanks and ok this maps already have the walls set while my others dont so you will have to set them yourself, please let me know what they think as i did do a test with ai bots on this map and it works as a spade battle with bots too :slight_smile: