LUMINOSITY GAMING CLAN RECRUITING!

HELLO GUYS!

I captain of the team of ace of spades luminosity gaming declare the openings of open players
To join the team you will need

-To be at least 15 years old
-Be Brazilian or American (I do not know how to speak Spanish so the Spaniards were left out)
-Stay free in the afternoon to train, talk, play and etc.
-Have skype, facebook, teamspeak or discord
-Be cool with other players
-And finally not being an asshole (joining the team and talking idiots)

Open positions for all
Let's just choose 5 more players

If you want to join the clan / team send a private message containing your skype, facebook, teamspeak or discord
Your nick on ace of spades
and how old are you

Thank you and bye

download.jpg

-Be Brazilian or American (I do not know how to speak Spanish so the Spaniards were left out)
[b]-Be Brazilian or American (I do not know how to speak Spanish so the Spaniards were left out)[/b] [i]-Be Brazilian or American (I do not know how to speak Spanish so the Spaniards were left out)[/i] [u]-Be Brazilian or American (I do not know how to speak Spanish so the Spaniards were left out)[/u] [shadow=red,left]-Be Brazilian or American (I do not know how to speak Spanish so the Spaniards were left out)[/shadow] -Be Brazilian or American (I do not know how to speak Spanish so the Spaniards were left out)

U are chauvinist. Is it not enough to talk in English?

Lets go back to snowthepros post about him salty while saying hes legit,he gets angry and brags.
Now he puts a rule saying:
Don’t be an asshole
Don’t be an asshole
Don’t be an asshole
Don’t be an asshole

UH OH IRONY ALERT

some of the rules are his irony.
Be cool with other players.
Yet he got called a hacker then talks about it not being true.
One part wasnt true.Be cool with other players

-Be cool with other players
lmao. I didn’t pay attention to this rule initially. it made my day. How much is it funny, srsly. in the next life I will call my own clan (or even my own daughter *to pay tribute for SnowThePro) Be cool with other players [BCWOP]Galaxy. This abbreviation for aos clan is busy by me, keep in mind.

isn’t there a team for cs go called that? :o :open_mouth:

Off-topic, but yeah, there is.

This clan leader needs some originality.

what do you mean by originality?