[KV6][0.75/6]Kel'Block's Topic of Weapons | Taking Requests!

Hello, aloha.pk forums. Welcome to my topic where I make weapons for AoS 0.75/0.76.

[/hr]
MY WEAPONS

Magpul PDR (Personal Defense Rifle)

Here’s my first model – a Magpul PDR (Personal Defense Rifle).
Sights[details=Click for details]

[/details]Render[details=Click for details]

[/details]
Download

M1 Garand

Here’s my second – the M1 Garand… with some inspirations from the Classic Semi-Rifle.
Sights[details=Click for details]

[/details]Render[details=Click for details]

[/details]
Download

Throwable M79 Grenade Launcher

Throwing grenades is overrated, and so is using grenade launchers the normal way. Why do that when you can just literally throw the grenade launcher at them? It’ll work anyway! (My third model)
Render[details=Click for details]

[/details]
Download

[/hr]
REQUESTS

Trench raiding club
requested by Furole67

A classic melee weapon dating back a century ago, this homemade trench raiding club was used during World War I. Despite its age, it is viable and can oddly be used as a digging utensil.

[/details]
Download

An Oddly, Big Wrench
requested by CaptainJax

Traditionally, wrenches are utensils used to pull or twist screws. They are also usually pretty small. The exception being this oddly, big wrench. Strangely enough, it can be held effortlessly and can be used to dig through blocks or as an effective melee weapon.

[/details]
Download

COMING SOON

aa.png

interesting.png

green.png

Neato. Love the Club and Wrench!
I’ll try making that blue and green smg guns work well with openspades (proper sight(1/2).kv6 positions etc) once you release them

Awesome models and awesome previews! Keep up the awesome work. :slight_smile:

Awesome models!
Just a nitpick, but M1 Garand and the Grenade Launcher are just floating in the air. Fix it a bit. :stuck_out_tongue:
And as a request, I would like Sniper’s SMG and/or the sniper rifle and Engineer’s/Heavy’s/Pyro’s/Soldier’s shotgun.

The pictures:
SMG:

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M3f2523911d18bb6e91b5f12536ae3605o0&pid=15.1

Sniper Rifle:

Shotgun:

favicon-32x32.png

Nice mods bro, keep up the good work!

As for requests it would be great if you could do a Halo 2 Anniversary Sniper Rifle and a Halo 5 Locke and Loaded Magnum

Halo mods would be nice.

Hello, I apologize for the lack activity on this thread. I’ve been taking a break from creativity for some time due to reasons. Requests are closed for the time being. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Great job, bro! Keep up your mods :slight_smile: I want to see more and more of your stuff as you have some really nice potential in you. :smiley:
I found it hilarious that the grenade is an actual throwable grenade launcher which made me laugh pretty hard XD
My only complaint is the M1 Garand. It looks spectacular pretty much all the way through except for the stock which looks a little bit awkward as it’s quite skinny. I’d say for you to add a little bit more blocks on the stock so it doesn’t look so limp and bare. Otherwise, great job! :slight_smile:

Back. Sorry for not promising to get to those requests, but I might get back to them… eventually.

Anyways, I made a new weapon for OpenSpades. My first one, too.

Copy and pasted from buildandshoot:
OPENSPADES
Kel-Tec KSG

My first gun for OpenSpades. I can't think much of a description, so here you go.
Credits go to yousirname/Jennifer for the scoreboard and killfeed pictures!

[/details]

NOTE: THE SCOREBOARD PICTURES ONLY WORK FOR DR. DANK'S MODIFICATION OPENSPADES.

keltecksg.pak (8.34 KB)

Niiiice! Great job :slight_smile: