KSP

GTX 760 is better then your heatheaded 7850 :3.

Yay. I finally landed safely on the Mun. It was a shame the poor fella pushed the rocket on its side when he was trying to reach the hatch to his pod. lol

Only played the trial version at the moment, however I am enjoying it so I probably buy the full version

Or you could download the cracked version to test it out, and see if you like the full on, great to see yuor supporting the devs:). On the plus side i got to eve :slight_smile: and tred to land there, lets just say eve isn’t all to great with vtol landings and takoffs. On the return trip i ran out of fuel just as i was landing on lkerbal and get to see if the pegasus is a better glider than a vtol… Nope. I decide to send a kerbal out to mun to put a comemeration flag. He puts it down and goes to the nearest hill for the sunrise and on the way back crashes into mun and dies :(. Funny part is i was able to get the lander back to kerbal with no pilot or auto guildance lol.

Ill record a landing on mun one of these days so you can get to watch a landing with the pegasus on mun. Never tested it on mun. Gonna have to have the kerbals expand its fuel tanks a tad for a mission to duna. So it it can fly there without a tug (first try with the tug i kinda ran out of fuel in the acutal lander because i never turned off the output on them) :frowning: Might be better to set a fuel station there and right next to mun.

Looks pretty good XD

There are so many close calls here LOL that last lander

hqdefault.jpg