increase the strength of blocks built by players in Tower of Babel?

I don’t think that builders need stronger blocks. A strong tower can sustain a good deal of damage without any real chance of being destroyed. And it will be really annoying to take down a good tower surgically. (EDIT: of course well organized attackers can get down anything, but it’s a rare occurence).

If anything, I think babel has a balance problem which can be caused by:

• aimbotters and griefers making people leave
  • people joining the winning team

I think that more often than not, that difference in headcount makes a team win more than building ability.
But it’s a hard problem since /setbalance isn’t effective if new players don’t join constantly.

If the team which has to live with a reduced headcount would gain some sort of bonus (powers? infinite blocks?), I think that might make it more fair.

(EDIT: actually I think a block refill could help balance teams and could make building more rewarding. If your team has more players, regular refill. If your team is outnumbered, you get N blocks without refill where N depends of the team imbalance).

i think a simple answer for this is to have an automatic system were the came puts you in the the sutible team. this could be done couldnt it?

First off no need to change something that works. Second if that atuo system your talking about gets put on babel a lot of people will not like it. Stricter team inbalance (the one we have inplace right now) would be the best idea to not let teams get 4+ more people.

considering the outcome of the poll and the majority opinion in the replies, the question most likely isn’t going to happen. maybe we can arrange a playtest on a different server sometime.