*Improved Sprint Animation* & Sneak Peek of a new gun coming

=Openspades=
Sprint Animation It makes the gun go down when you sprint as some guns are huge and block your view when sprinting with the default sprint animation.
(Found at the bottom of this topic)
How to download it? Here are some steps :slight_smile:

1. Download the file and put it on your desktop.
  2. open up your openspades directory wherever it is. If you don't know, type in your search bar "Openspades 0.0.12b" and the first folder, not zip file you click on.
  3. When in your openspades directory, go to "Resources".
  4. Then find the file called "Pak010-BaseSkin" and open it. Look at the last step on how to open the file if you can't already open it.
  5. While in Pak010-BaseSkin, click on "Scripts" then go to "Skins" and in skins, put your "BasicViewWeapon.as" file that you downloaded and put it in.
  6. This step is how to open up the baseskin file… Ignore this step if you already know how to open a pak file. Get your archiver whether being winrar or 7zip. (I recommend 7zip as it is free.) Then, when you install it, double click on the baseskin file in resources of your openspades folder and if it asks what file to open it with, go to the directory of where your archiver is in.
    Enjoy :slight_smile:

Sneak Peek of my next openspades gun: Beretta ARX 160a1

BasicViewWeapon.as (4.91 KB)

I don’t know why I can’t modify my posts but okay. lol!

here’s an update. I need your guys’ feedback pls :slight_smile:
idk about the rail sights… they just look weird to me but eh, you guys tell me: (version 0.2)

:slight_smile: thx <3

looking great. and why don’t you try to make some sort of dot sight?

Also, for the running animation you need a video or something that shows it. ppl want to know what they download yknow?

alright, will do for both dot sights and running animation. I’ll make a reflex sight, maybe? :slight_smile:
Will release a short video of it. Thanks for the constructive criticism, man :slight_smile:

Shouldn’t the magazine curve differently?
Should also try making some BL2 guns.

yeah… I tried that but it just looked kind of weird.
Alright, any ones in particular? :slight_smile:

Oh, uhhhh. Anything you think looks neat? xD

Request: No reload animation

You think you can do that? It’s gonna be usefull for some skins without animations.