[IDEA] Rifles-only Babel/Rifles-only CS Maps

I think I can smell the butthurt. You can’t just wipe out SMG users or change an entire server because you can’t deal with them. It’s you that has to adjust to that, you make yourself better. Train! Outlive, outsmart, outlast them. Then after you’re better than most SMG users, they will feel like “noobs” to you (no offense SMG master race). I think the game is pretty balanced with the “leet” and “noob” users of different weapons. Everyone has freedom to choose their weapon. Rifle master race.

you can always hide and crouchspam against smg users

I didn’t say all vets. I said only a vet would think that. Only someone that has been around long enough to get good enough with the rifle to get frustrated by the SMG (because they haven’t used it in a long time) would think that. I’ve never really gotten frustrated with SMGs except for on some arena maps when you have all 16 players on the other team with SMGs prefiring as soon as the round starts, so you can’t rush. Other than that it doesn’t really bother me. Should we get rid of it? Nah, not really. It gives riflers a challenge and gives newbies a chance.

Well… I am not exactly a newbie anymore (My first 3d fps was the first 3d fps), however, I tend to find that when building, it is easier to flip to smg and spray&pray in the general direction that the shot came from, than to carefully aim a rifle. Having a well coordinated team of 3-4 smgers take down my tower again and again can be frustrating, but I feel that any re-balancing in babel might have more to do with tewaking block strengths (or maybe builder respawn times) than with smg vs. rifle.

Willn’t they would be waaaaaaaaaaaay too much campers.
Also, I’m nooob with rifle. :frowning:

im a newbie i uze SMG lik dis in arena i maek ppl cri everitim.

Actually yeah, u should nerf SMG, cuz its kinda annoying, most SMG users lag, and SMG +lag =lag shots (mistaken to be wall hack). SMG is the strongest weapon, but r for unexperienced users. Rifle have true accuracy. And as a rifle user (of course xD), i wouldnt really like all-rifle users, but if u want all rifle, or fair match, PP, or babel. Cs maps arena are meant for SMG. If you want maps that r good for rifle, or shotgun in an arena, might as well go to Arena Top 10 (I miss those old dayz) Unfortunatley, almost no one in Arena Top 10, due to overpopulation of SMG users. If u want to play with me, rifle fair and square, PM me!! :smiley: :wink:

nubs cant 1v1 smg wit rifle in arena. lik if u cri everitim

And most rifle users aint nub bruh…

k me lieky

mst rifle users stil cant kil smg users in arena. tumbs up if u cri everitim

Most SMG users who kill me have around 400 or 300 ms, which lag shots, or either i lag. But in Arena Top 10, they dont stand a chance, cuz No rifle, No skillz, No life…

1v1 me in arena i rek u face wit smg

It only seems that way because everyone shoots smg as soon as they sense an enemy without even aiming carefully, one or two shots isn’t that big of a waste in arena, where a rifler needs to aim for the one shot to count. If you play against a good rifler in a map like pinpoint or goon assault, you would notice that they “wallhack” aswell, as they usually take a milisecond to scout, then one second to crouch and aim in general direction, and then another milisecond to stand up and headshot.

I play arena with either rifle or smg, both work for me. You can’t play like an smger when you’re using a rifle btw.

Italic on sense because you can find an enemy without having to see him

And most rifle users aint nub bruh...
mst rifle users stil cant kil smg users in arena. tumbs up if u cri everitim
Most SMG users who kill me have around 400 or 300 ms, which lag shots, or either i lag. But in Arena Top 10, they dont stand a chance, cuz No rifle, No skillz, No life....
1v1 me in arena i rek u face wit smg
PM me, lets schedule this