Thank you for showing interest in being an aloha Ace of Spades admin!
Before you apply, consider the following duties that will be expected of you:
- Play AoS regularly. Or, at the very least, go in-game regularly. If you think you’ll stop playing this game in a month or two, you’re not who we’re looking for. We want dedicated members that integrate themselves with the community over time.
- Read/Write carefully. When voicing your opinions, try to be fair to all sides of an argument. Make sure you understand exactly what’s going on before making remarks. This applies everywhere: the BnS forums, our forums, the IRC, in-game, and anywhere else where game discussions are taking place.
- Be neutral. Here at aloha, we don’t like flaunting our powers and commands as admins. Minimal intervention with maximum stealth and silence is the way we handle things. If you’re looking to chat in-game over the IRC or use /kill on players you don’t like, look elsewhere.
- Frequent the aloha forums. There are lots of news/important aloha system things going on, all taking place at the aloha.pk forums. You don’t have to feel inclined to post, but maintain a presence here at the very least. If you read this, put the answer to “how old are you” for your application in parenthesis.
- Vote on admin applications. Just as you’re probably annoyed at people not responding to votekicks in the game, we’re even more annoyed if our own admins don’t even vote on applicants’ posts. Remember: if you were accepted as an admin, it means our admins voted for you. Follow the golden rule.
If you think you’re up to the task, and have read everything carefully, proceed down. Best of luck to you!
We’re looking for respectful and fun people who want everyone to have a good experience.
Are you tolerant of different people?
Can you make evaluated decisions in the heat of a moment?
Great, we want you!
You will have to answer the following questions on your application:
[ol]- Enter your in-game name as the subject
- Answer some questions:
[li]What country do you reside in?
- When would you usually be available to help? UTC timezone preferred.
- What server(s) do you play most often?
- Why are you interested in being an admin? Note: Please try to be as specific and clear as possible with your reasoning, otherwise we won’t know what you mean.
Click here to start a new topic in the admin application section.
Note: Your application will be hidden from public view. After submission, it may or may not be accepted for review by current aloha.pk moderators and admins. If we feel you’re right for us, you’ll be approved for limited access. If not, you may reapply in 1 month. Either way, we’ll send you a private message here on aloha.pk when a decision has been made. It may take a few weeks for us to get back to you. Be patient!