help4ban appeals

Yeah, on the BnS forums all he brags about is his hacks, and he certainly is proud of making and using hacks. So, no, he shouldn’t have any admin status.

No I know some guys who are pissed of against the community’s. Oh and btw the main hacker community of aod found out how to evade ban. Shit

I’m not bragging on bns forums.
And I’m not using them anymore.

What did I ever do to get so much hate at once lol?

You started to brag that you made hacks, you advertised it, and you are expecting admin status. That’s why.

+1 he would so much better than all these nerds

oh and one more thing, enderxenomorph:
Don’t triple/double post. Don’t.

dont tell him how to live his life
he has rights

This thread seems keep posting to 500 replies, as that post in anonymous

It’s a bunch of 10 year olds, get it right!!

Can any admin remove this post?
I’m quitting aloha.pk if my reastablished permaban is removed.

It’s the evidence that you don’t learned your lesson.
You’re going by the incorrect way, boy.

Are you fucking retarded?
Don’t you see that you fucking hacked, made hacks, did all this shit and think you should be unbanned? Go ‘unban’ yourself with your hacks, if you ARE a fucking hacker. Didn’t you say you develop hacks? Do it yourself, and never come back, cause from what i know you are a fucktard

ok guys new weather thread
currently 46°F here, not awful but fuck anything under 60

Rather chilly where I am too. Can’t wait for it to warm up a bit.

Cold af I’m dying

fahrenheit? ew.

It’s like 15C here.
yesterday it was quite warm. Was about -3C. Good weather to go outside and play sports in tbh.

@Kuunikal, lel being merciful. Such a typical canadian XD

Enderxenomorph, honestly, I feel more sympathetic for you than mad. I know probably now you have almost the whole community against you and I know that sucks like heck. Wish ya with the best of luck on future forums. But please, don’t make hacks or that stuff. It ruins enjoyment of games for the people around you. :frowning:

4°C

too cold

I don’t know the farenheirt system
kelvin too
so
k

I don’t either.

Pfft. 4C isn’t that bad! It’s good enough to go out and enjoy the sun. ^-^

1000 centigrade