help to my control

the problem is that I want to change this control (in red in photo) but I dont understand the writing system.

So the button " M ", I want to replace with the button " ’ ", but I need to know this writing system so, which is the letter that I put?

Use this table:

It would be 0x28 in your case.

thanks but it works for " { " xD but I never use this letter so thank you