Health and ammo refill automatically

Hello
The map hallway is quite large, even if no one has more ammo you have to walk all the way back or commit suicide.
My suggestion is that the ammo and life will be filled automatically after a time.

i’m not sure how i feel about doing something like that, i don’t really want to wander too far off from vanilla settings on that server. i will have to think about it.

anyone else have thoughts on this?

You guys have five Ace of Spades servers, one of them should forget about vanilla. It would be nice if slowly players get more health and ammo, but it should not give grenades.

an other idea:
when you get a killstreak of 10 (or so) your healt and ammo refill automatically.

i like that idea better, maybe we should try it on hallway?

yes :slight_smile:

yeah that idea is good, why do we only get 3 grenades, there should be more

2012-03-15 00:05:48-0700 [-] <Kiiiaaarrraaa> People are shooting me and i still have 100 midikits?
2012-03-15 00:05:59-0700 [-] <Kiiiaaarrraaa> medikits*
2012-03-15 00:06:02-0700 [-] <Katen{TITANS}> /medkit
2012-03-15 00:06:04-0700 [-] <ChipsDean> /medkit
2012-03-15 00:06:05-0700 [-] <iz> yo dawg i herd u liek medkitz
2012-03-15 00:06:24-0700 [-] <[Nova] Yuki> So I put a medkit in your medkit So you can medkit while you medkit...

Hahahah

Though I think its a good idea to have a refill after a 10 kill streak.

Wouldn’t this just promote more spawnkillers?

I really like the second idea. It wouldn’t have the “cheap” effect that izzy applied to airstrikes, while still providing a kind of reward for your streak. I think that feeling of accomplishment is nice even in a simple form like this.

Ammo and blocks would be a nice reward for a 10 kill. streak

If anyone hasn’t said this earlier, you can go back to your team’s command post to refill on ammunition and health. Even if the current map is large, you’re still going to want to refill quite often. If you want to slow down the amount of time in which your ammunition and health run out, I’d advise that you preserve your ammunition and stay stealthy. Otherwise, you’re going to have quite a few trips back to your command post.

I don’t know how you would do this, but maybe add specific points that you can walk to to get ammo. But not health, that would be lame.

Yeah, I think that it’d be considered invincibility, considering you can always refill.

This might sound stupid, but I never get the concept why you can reheal/restock at your command post but not at your enemy’s.
It would be cool being able to heal on your enemy’s tent as well :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s because of the different spawn areas. Essentially, in games that involve competitiveness between 2 teams, you can refill and restock on anything you need at your own Command Post.