Hax!...Lag...or Skill? (A Guide)

That bump. And yeah, I have ping that varies from 210-350ms and I can still fog snipe.

Bumping this for general awareness and also to answer this question. No, not special forces. As far as people going from Marines to Army, I can’t name a single unit in the Army that doesn’t have any prior Marines in it. Not any unit I’ve ever served in or worked with at least. I see prior Marines everywhere, all the time.

The majority of prior Marines I’ve talked to also have practically the same story as me. Marine career counselors were hardcore fail, were giving them the run around, refused to do anything half-useful and gave them 100% crap for reenlistment options. You’re tired of shoveling crap and digging holes? Well, let’s see…I can offer you digging holes and shoveling crap, with no bonus and no choice of duty station. How does that sound?

Sure, if you have crappy ASVAB scores (military’s version of the SAT/ACT), you’re not going to have a lot of options but I had top scores that qualified for ANY JOB. They wanted to keep me digging holes and looking for grid squares. (inside joke)

I was like, “Okay. Bye.”

Now, I’m a TV/Radio reporter/producer in the Army. I also write stories, take photos and do graphic design. I’m not officially trained in that but I’m self-taught. My stories, videos and photos have been on national television, published in magazines, newspapers, etc. and have been on international television/news as well.

So…go figure.