happy 4

Happy birthday aloha! It’s nice to see everyone so happy! Congratulations to Izzy and all fellow staff/members! Even though hackers, ESPERS, and even aimbotters ruin the fun, as techno said “Without them Aloha wouldn’t be Aloha! GO ALOHA!” GOOOOO ALOHAAAAAA

Happy anniversary!
May the best part of your past be the worst part of your future.

Four more years! Four more years!

Happy happy. All the best for the future, and I hope many more to come.

Wow, it’s been 4 years huh. I still remember back when I was just a regular player, when I applied to be a guard, when I became an admin.

Good times, and it’s been fun jumping into pinpoint or hallway or arena and jumping straight into war. Or hotel-building.

Though the community has grown somewhat…stagnant, this place will always be home.

Here’s to hoping aloha, and AoS as a whole, lives on.

This is great. It’s hard to believe that it’s been four years already. I remember playing when all of the servers were jam-packed (probably like Summer 2012) and I played arena all day. Aloha’s servers have always been my favorite to play and chat on because the maps are great, there are many modes, and there are lots of players. Although I’ve only been part of the Aloha forum community for a few months, I’ve already found that there are some great people here that are fun to play the game with.

Thanks to the staff and fellow players who make this community great and happy 4th birthday! :smiley:

Happy Valentines Day/Birthday aloha!!

Thank you for being an unexpected wonderful part of my life. You have truly touched the lives of many people and we are all very appreciative… lol sounds like aloha has been Get’n Gay :wink:

Happy Birthday everyone!

happy late birthday

AWG Did you mean to say “Happy belated birthday”?

Happy Birthday Aloha!

Happy belated Birthday.
It's been so many years… I'm a member since 2011.
Well I didn't sign up back then xD
Here's a pic!
I wrote 2011 but, just leave it pretend it says 2015/4!

Ace of spades aloha.docx (53.9 KB)

http://images.pinkcakebox.com/big-cake1256.jpg

Online cake anyone?

Me