aloha.pk Hallway Server Launch Event
We’ve been busy revamping the hallway server with new maps, scripts, and a brand new gamemode- TDM/CTF!
New Server Features
- The new TDM/CTF gamemode, paired with reverse onectf, creates competitive, intense, and fast paced matches! Read on for more info regarding how this gamemode works!
- There is a brand new map rotation featuring two new maps created by Mile!
- Infinite blocks are still activated! The script logic, however, has been revised to remove the annoying grenade count messages. Players will now have their blocks refilled when their block count dips under 5 blocks.
- The glow and imger scripts have been added to hallway! Light up the server with glowing blocks and place down your favorite /emote!
- Tent spawn positions are no longer dynamic. Both tents will spawn in the same spots each round to allow each team to build impressive defenses to prevent the enemy from capping the intel in their tent.
- The server map time limit is set to 12 hours to allow for the beautiful map destruction that everyone knows and loves. However, the server is also set to change the map every 10 match wins (1 match win= reaching kill limit or capping intel).
How does the new gamemode work?
- There are two ways to win a match in TDM/CTF: Reaching your team’s kill limit (100 kills) before the enemy team does OR capping the intel once - both ways will win the match for your team.
- Capping the intel is a difficult task, however. Reverse onectf is activated, which means you need to cap the intel in the ENEMY tent. The intel is also reset to the middle of the hallway when the player who’s carrying it is killed.
- Since tents will spawn in the same place each match, it’s a good idea to build a defensive structure around your tent to prevent someone from capping the intel!
- The map will change once the time limit has been reached (12 hours) OR 10 matches have been played.
To celebrate this server launch, we’ll be holding an all day event!
Please vote in the poll above to choose which map you think should be played during the event!
Leave a reply below to let us know that you’ll be there!