FSOM for Minecraft?

I have been wondering about having a FSOM for Minecraft server. In case you don’t know, FSOM is first saturday of the month. It is a monthly thing. This is a thing the aloha.pk community have been having for quite some time. For minecraft, I think we could have some minigames. Ex. UHC, kitpvp, skywars, survival games, etc. We could vote for the time of the FSOM. I hope you guys like the idea. :slight_smile:

Any questions? Reply below!

this is an awesome idea, one I have wanted to do sorta-do for awhile on the server. But, we have less people than aos. It’s harder to gain a full audience for our events.

Does that make sense?

I don’t know, maybe we could do just set-monthly events? Like every first saturday we do the event at the same time. Getting regularity will make it easier for people to join.

So say at 7pm every FSOM we do the event. Regardless of the event. Just an idea

Yes that would be good. This would reel in more members to join. I think we should change the times once in a while because of people in Europe and Asia. We could also let the FSOM be cracked so we could get more members just for the events but, it must be people invited to join by MEMBERS of the crew and friends server. This would help with the wider audience.

I’m down and you could also advertise on planetminecraft if you wanted to. I’d rather play anything except aos so the player count at the event wouldn’t matter for me

Anychance it could happen someday other than Saturday? As I’d like to be able to participate in both AoS and Minecraft events and I imagine there might be some conflicts of time. Maybe Friday or Sunday?

That would be awesome! The first thing is that we would need a server to run once every first Saturday of a month. The player count doesn’t matter to me as well so I wouldn’t mind 5 or less players in the server.

Sorry no, FSOM stands for, first Saturday of the month, it would be werid to have one on Friday or Sunday. And yes, time would have a conflict for the people in other countries.

I don’t see why we can’t have this on any day other than Saturday. It can be Minecraft FFOM on Friday or FSOM on Sunday for all I know.
Be more open to new things.

That seems like a completely arbitrary reason to not have it any other day. I was referring to conflicts between AoS and Minecraft events. People in other countries shouldn’t have a problem, unless the time happens to be when they’re asleep or just generally unavailable, but that happens with any event on any day.

That would be a good idea. I would like to first have to get the FSAOM/FSUOM?FFOM it official. I would like some other days as well. It might have to be at the same time, 7pm CST.