FSOM April 2014 - Staff vs Forums

* Scipio turns on no spread and rapid :slight_smile:

Don’t forget, FSOM is in 9.5 hours!

favicon-48x48.png

FSOM starts in 4 hours and 50 minutes!

I dont have mumble Can I use Team Chat in the server. Parents wont let me install anything

I’m in

FSOM starts in 47 minutes

Starting in 8 minutes!

how did it go? i wanted to be there but slept right through it :frowning:

Admins lost mostly due to getting outnumbered and the use of shotguns in a long-medium range map.

We were so outnumber that half way through the event the shotgun limitation was dropped.

Even after that they still lost because of this ridiculous 3 block intel game-throw. And we outnumbered them by more than 4 to 1.

That 3 block intel loss was hilarious. Even after the admins switched to “all guns”, it was still very unfair. Overall it was a great game! Thanks ei8htx for organizing it this month.

We got destroyed.

The 3 block intel thing: So our intel is at spawn. It’s 2 - 2 (out of 3 total). We manage to grab their intel, get it all the way to our base within 3 blocks of the tent, then carrier dies. Intel stays there. Forum team manages to go up, grab our intel (which was actually quite close to theirs, sitting 3 blocks from tent). They managed to get it all the way back to their side an cap it before we could even move theirs 3 blocks to the tent. :frowning:

Almost rq’d right there.

GG forums.

We’re outnumbered :(. And the 3rd round announcement! forums didn’t follow! it is, staffs can now use all guns and forums will only use shotgun. That night was really fun :D.

Ferrari: Sorry for giving you the best experience (me+kiwi+pink block+tbag)

Good game forums. We will win next time! (no we’ll not)

i wasnt there :frowning: it was 2 late to play aos for me it’s like 2am for me right now

Lol, it was an experience to say the least xD

And such enthusiasm! Lol… I forgot to ask. Did anyone get any video from the match?

well haha staff got destroyed this time. i think the FSOM on EpicForts ended 15-3/4 for the forums,dunno about skullfort.
anyways i enjoyed the fsom,good game

The forums intel was actually near YOUR tent. lmao Then someone took it while you guys were somehow failing to move your intel 3 blocks.

Forums had two or three snipers killing every one who went for the intel.

We actually had TEAMWORK? Wow. Kudos to us.