Free Diamonds! But you have to do work...

I have free diamonds for anyone who’s willing to do work that I’m too lazy to do.

I’m hiring anyone and everyone to construct buildings in my base, since there are a LOT of buildings to build.
Anyone who constructs a building in the areas marked with terracotta, will receive 5 diamonds as payment.
Anyone who constructs a building in the areas marked with prismarine will receive 10 diamonds as payment, since those will be larger structures.
You are welcome to build as many building as you want, as long as they are marked.

There’s a bit of criteria for the buildings, of course-

• Try to construct a building that looks like it belongs in the Star Wars universe, so it fits my build. ← this one is important
  • Use a variety of blocks and colors, so we don’t have a bunch of pure grey buildings.
  • Try to incorporate as many details as you can.
  • If you need specific materials, please ask me and I can give you them if I have them.
  • As soon as you’re done with your building(s), ask me ingame or on Discord for your payment
  • The netherack represents where the roads will be, so try your best to leave room for them.

You can find my base at -3100, -1200. Please let me know if you have any questions!