[Event] "Tournament" match on the Babel

Sorry my english is bad.

Even after the last international Dota match, a thought stuck in my brain: I want to see the same tournament, but according to Babel. To with presenters, multiple cameras and an audience screaming in support. In my opinion, that would be super cool.

It is clear that in reality this is not real. but something can still be done - to hold a mini-tournament.

I suggest recruiting as many teams with 15 players as we can. Two definitely have to dial. If more, then you can arrange a mini-tournament in the format “each with each.” If not, just one match.
And yes, the teams are exactly 15 players each, because 2 people will be “operators” - fly across the field in spectator mode and broadcast the picture to a streaming server, for example, to the same twitch.tv.
And the most important difference from just playing the babel - two presenters will sit on twitch. They will choose which of the two streaming is more interesting, forward it to the main channel, and at the same time comment on what is happening.
For the ideal, only the reaction of the audience is lacking. )))

Pros of the idea:

• popularization of the game (perhaps this video will be nice to watch from a smartphone on the go)
  • additional motivation for players to give their all
  • completely clean game, no cheaters, no noobs
  • each team can have its own voice chat - we can see what a real team game is in Babel
  • the winners will receive deep moral satisfaction, and may for a long time remember the vanquished the fact of their superiority.
  • it should be fun
It is clear that in reality this is not real.
[shadow=red,left]Why did you even make this post then?[/shadow]

The text below it’s an absolute reiteration of why this event is not possible

[details=Click for details]Your reasons to run this event are absolutely vague, there’s absolutely no person on any game that would do something just for “moral satisfaction” and there’s a clear reason for it, that’s not a valid reason to do anything. You aren’t even informed of how to make a “tournament” here.

popularization of the game (perhaps this video will be nice to watch from a smartphone on the go)
A single video is just going to bring the game to the life for about one week, then everyone will stop playing it cause it's just absolutely monotone and boring. The game was the famous it had to be.
completely clean game, no cheaters, no noobs
I don't even think even skilled clans would have any interest of be on shit like this since 99% of them already had clan vs clan games before.
each team can have its own voice chat - we can see what a real team game is in Babel
The most of people don't speak english and it would be quite vague to see a match with people that people can't even understand.
it should be fun
yeah surely an absolute fact

If you want to do something for this game, you must to be real and all that you are purposing must to be possible. We have our mind to dream by ourselves.[/details]

Why did you even make this post then?
My English is certainly bad, but maybe you should read it carefully.

I do not offer a tournament, I offer a match for Babel in a “tournament” format - with normal broadcast.
Because I watched the video in the events, and they are very boring - just one person flies and silently shoots.

Your reasons to run this event are absolutely vague
My reasons don't concern you. As the initiator of the idea, I am ready to work as an operator.
You aren't even informed of how to make a "tournament" here.
In recent days, I spent a lot of time on the site. I saw the offers of the events, I saw the video from the events, I saw the announcements of the events on the discord. I did not see any particular topic talking about how events are arranged. And I did not see the topic where it is said: it is absolutely forbidden to offer ideas for events.
A single video is just going to bring the game to the life for about one week, then everyone will stop playing it cause it's just absolutely monotone and boring.
So what? What is wrong with new players coming into the game? Will they come for a couple of days? Then maybe the problem is not in the video because of which they came, but in what is happening in the game - because of which they will leave? For example: cheaters?
I don't even think even skilled clans would have any interest of be on shit like this since 99% of them already had clan vs clan games before.
So maybe you should ask them? And do not make unnecessary assumptions?
The most of people don't speak english and it would be quite vague to see a match with people that people can't even understand.
This is an optional offer, why not understand? If there are monolingual commands, then it can be done, if not - no.
If you want to do something for this game, you must to be real and all that you are purposing must to be possible. We have our mind to dream by ourselves.
What is unreal in the event? Will the people just get together and play? I see absolutely nothing impossible in this.

All that I see in your commentary is the old man’s grumbling: “It used to be better, but now you can’t do it like that anymore.”
You say I don’t know how events are held? So give a link to the desired topic.
You say this may not be interesting to people? So for this there is a survey at the top.
You even see, that the number of players can increase, in a negative light.

One operator will fly, and the second will show what is happening through the eyes of the players.